Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This **** has to stop!

/rant on

me and my friends that i play with are starting to get pissed off at the fact that 90% of the servers are ****ing 24/7 nuketown. and on top of that, it only comes up with ~15 servers at a time out of what ~8000?

screenshot will follow soon

/rant off

Re: This **** has to stop!

Turn off your filters. :O

Comment

The CoD games have always had terrible server browsers. First refresh is fine but after that... good luck having any servers show

Comment

I have played both the PC and Xbox versions and I honestly like the Xbox version. To me the PC server browser, which you mention above, killed the PC version. The Xbox version is you pick what type of match you wanna play, be it TDM or CTF, and it puts you into a server. All maps all the time. The Xbox version also has a timer in between matches that actually gives you enough time to change a kit up.

Comment

Hence why I only bought the 360 version.... I didn't want to get pissed on by greedy lil bastards anymore

Comment

Half the time it doesn't even work for me. Like right now.

Comment

i cant stant CoD or any FPS on consoles other than halo, and i havent played that in years, My 360 is broke, and my Ps3 is gathering dust.

Comment

Originally posted by Sike
                my Ps3 is gathering dust.
                I'll gladly take it off your hands to free up some space :awes

Comment

Originally posted by Sike
                  /rant on

me and my friends that i play with are starting to get pissed off at the fact that 90% of the servers are ****ing 24/7 nuketown. and on top of that, it only comes up with ~15 servers at a time out of what ~8000?

screenshot will follow soon

/rant off
                  I hear you there are so many that limit there servers to nuketown and quite frankly it's boring, i know they do it for fast xp but it get very boring very fast.

Comment

Working...
                  X