So what the hell really happened?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So what the hell really happened?

Wait, why 2143? Wouldn't it more likely be 2152 or '62? I mean... what little could have happened in that one year?

Comment

In one year the United States went from nothing into a full blown war with Germany and Japan. **** happens.

Comment

True... but this is future war... and besides, weren't some of the maps set after the year 2142, in fact werent some even later than 2143? Though I never owned 2142 so I can't say for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by muffinmn100
          Fixed it.
          This. :wee:

Comment

Originally posted by 5t3v0
            True... but this is future war... and besides, weren't some of the maps set after the year 2142, in fact werent some even later than 2143? Though I never owned 2142 but, I am rushing out to the store to buy it this instant, so I will be able to say for sure soon.
            Fixed

Comment

Originally posted by muffinmn100
              Fixed
              thats to say I can find a copy, and I live in Aussieland, and while our censorship situation is not as bad as we often say (though it still is pretty bad, im not as affected though as I am under 18) one of our main issues is how much games cost here (most new PC games are $100, though a lot also are $80) and how limited the PC gaming market is here. Most game stores have just a single shelf for PC games, and some dont even have that, they just have a bin where they are all chucked in with the $20 clearance games.

Would buy a copy if I could find it and I had the money though. But not quite rushing out yet, especially when SC2 is a priority atm.

Comment

Working...
              X