Suggestions for Video without Crosshair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for Video without Crosshair

I just want to hear what suggestions people here might have for creating cinematic videos for BC2 without the crosshair, minimap, ammo hud, etc. showing up in the video. Same basically goes for screen shots (still images) too.

Our clan has some methods of negating these things, but I wanted to see if any of the people here have any really good way of dealing with these things. Without access to certain game engine things like free cameras it can be difficult to do, so please give any input you have.

Re: Suggestions for Video without Crosshair

Insomuch that you said no special server options to eliminate the HUD display.

Then all I can think of is to use the editing tools, e.g., Sony Vegas, and crop the resolution so that the HUDs are excluded. Although you'll most likely magnify everything.

Another option is what I called RECording mode. Tell a medic to equip MG36, zoom in HARDCORE mode. There is no red dot, but the entire screen has the "james bond intro" focal point. Which can be used to act as a camera of sorts.

All I can think of right now without going the length of tweaking with the server.

Cheers,

Amaranthen
    6 years of working with Sony Vegas and Adobe Aftereffects.

Comment

Re: Suggestions for Video without Crosshair

Excellent. Exactly what I was after. Yes, I can modify server settings as needed, so anything in that department is great too. Those ideas you've offered are good.

Comment

Working...
      X