X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Battlefield 3: Second Teaser Trailer Analysis

Originally posted by 5t3v0
    You have to remember this is a forum of PC gamers... LONG TIME PC GAMERS. Most of us here are cynical in a very hard way. It starts to rub off on you after a while. I am (mostly) unaffected, but I do have my spouts (which usually go unseen anyway :wee. But really, they arent trolls, just cynics.
    No, a troll is someone who makes up statements and ignores the facts just so he can stir the pot. The first person to reply is a troll, pure and simple. If this was in person and he "quoted" you but actually just fabricated your statements you would call him a liar. Why is his lying behavior somehow okay because it is a forum? Does he have carte blanche to be a deceptive scumbag because it's the Internet?

The other posters are at least offering constructive criticism of the article in question.

Comment

Alright, everyone, new and old alike, lets calm it down.

A lot of opinion flying around and we dont have to agree with it and you can constructive at supporting your argument, but in the end, it doesnt matter.

If you are quick to be offended by your post being picked on a bit, then maybe you shouldnt post.

If you are going to attack someone on a post, then you definatly shouldnt post.

Lets have a little respect and undestanding all around.

No more warnings in any of the threads. Infractions start.

Crunch
      Yeah, I know, this is a warning when I said no more, but sometimes threads are read in different orders.
      Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Give me a little time and I'll come back with everything in our analysis that is confirmed. Get your shorts prepared...because you'll be eating them.

Comment

I don't imagine shorts being tasty, nor am I wearing shorts.

Comment

Originally posted by theOP4
            Give me a little time and I'll come back with everything in our analysis that is confirmed. Get your shorts prepared...because you'll be eating them.
            Why would I be eating my shorts because you posted two articles, the first containing speculation and the second containing confirmed details?

Comment

The article is informative, and has some interesting perspective. Judging by the warm welcoming reaction to the article here, we should do more content like this on our website!

Comment

You'll realize how awesome we are after awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by Kylee!
                  You'll realize how awesome we are after awhile.
                  Some of us more than others. :eyebrows:

Comment

Ahh, and there is the paradox, for you too shall learn how awesome we at The OP4 are, haha! Nice to meet you amigo!

Comment

No, a troll is someone who makes up statements and ignores the facts just so he can stir the pot. The first person to reply is a troll, pure and simple. If this was in person and he "quoted" you but actually just fabricated your statements you would call him a liar. Why is his lying behavior somehow okay because it is a forum? Does he have carte blanche to be a deceptive scumbag because it's the Internet?

The other posters are at least offering constructive criticism of the article in question.
                      Sorry, I mean WE arent trolls, just cynics.

Comment

Originally posted by LungMei
                        Ahh, and there is the paradox, for you too shall learn how awesome we at The OP4 are, haha! Nice to meet you amigo!
                        Don't be too awesome, because then we'll get annoyed, and no amigo'ing.

Comment

BF3 characters will be able to lay prone and crawl: Confirmed on twitter
                          strategic minded players probably won't see a Commander Player Interface: Confirmed in Game Informer
                          Battlefield 3 players will be able to drag their buddies to safety: Confirmed, dont recall where
                          Battlefield 3 promises lighting effects far superior to any Battlefield series game yet: Confirmed in Game Informer

I thnk that is it?

Comment

Originally posted by jake_
                            Some of us more than others. :eyebrows:
                            haha + rep

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
                              BF3 characters will be able to lay prone and crawl: Confirmed on twitter
                              strategic minded players probably won't see a Commander Player Interface: Confirmed in Game Informer
                              Battlefield 3 players will be able to drag their buddies to safety: Confirmed, dont recall where
                              Battlefield 3 promises lighting effects far superior to any Battlefield series game yet: Confirmed in Game Informer

I thnk that is it?
                              The dragging fallen comrades was on the Battlefield Blog, I believe.

Comment

Whatever amigo. The only reason to be annoyed by our awesomeness is jealousy. Don't let your ego get in the way. Self esteem comes from within AMIGO.

Comment

Working...
                                X