Woa... New gameplay trailer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Woa... New gameplay trailer.

Looks amazing. 40 dollars to play something that looks like that even if the gameplay isn't the best is worth it

Comment

Originally posted by LunaTiK TunaLiK
      I'm on ipad need YouTube link I see nothing
      You mean the raw link?

Code:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi2tae2PmmU

Comment

a good little teaser, didn't show much, but showed some nice stuff hehe, did the job

one thing it did show, thank **** they haven't gone with extreme amounts of camera bob haha

Comment

Ty finally found it by google. All the retarded mislabeled bc2 videos were coming up.

Originally posted by MrChris_CJ
          a good little teaser, didn't show much, but showed some nice stuff hehe, did the job

one thing it did show, thank **** they haven't gone with extreme amounts of camera bob haha
          Noticed this also and totally agree. I see some cod pansies complaining about it. Hopefully that doesn't change because that head bob on a large screen royally sucks.

Comment

All im sayin is BF aint Swat so i hope its not all room to room urban action, I want to see some open country maps also too.

Comment

Originally posted by Rambo
              All im sayin is BF aint Swat so i hope its not all room to room urban action, I want to see some open country maps also too.
              Well they did promise us Jets, so it would have to be some rather large rooms.

Comment

lol

Comment

I think Dragon Valley is a good standard for jet maps. A lot of open space away from the ground battle as a safe area for jets away from AA fire/to dog fight and a decent amount of cover for ground forces from jets.

Comment

Gulf of Oman. Fun map and jets can't rape if people have any type of clue.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d
                      I think Dragon Valley is a good standard for jet maps. A lot of open space away from the ground battle as a safe area for jets away from AA fire/to dog fight and a decent amount of cover for ground forces from jets.
                      Dragon valley and Fushee pass were the best maps in BF2, I sure hope atleast one of them gets into that DLC pack but with a name like "back to karkand" I doubt we will see anything with the PLA. Gulf of oman would be sweeeeeeeet!

Comment

Originally posted by LunaTiK TunaLiK
                        I'm on ipad need YouTube link I see nothing
                        *cough*applesucks*cough*

Comment

Originally posted by muffinmn100
                          *cough*applesucks*cough*
                          Um, I agree? Works for what I normally use it for. Watching anything on tv I normally would watch and anything from my dvr.

And really the only problem is the fact it doesn't use crappy technology which shouldn't be used anyways.

I don't care for apple but anyone who ****s on Adobe is at least somewhat ok.

Comment

Cant tell, it could go either way. But one thing is for sure; I need a new rig.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoster
                              Cant tell, it could go either way. But one thing is for sure; I need a new rig.
                              Same gotta build from the ground up.
                              On Topic - Im not gunna judge from 5 seconds of video.

Comment

Originally posted by Kylee!
                                Man, I don't want anymore hate on urban maps. That looks 100% different than Karkand and 100% better...
                                I do enjoy the big expansive maps that BF can offer, but I think it really does excel in urban warfare too, even if the seasoned BF2 vets don't like that as much. I always enjoyed the city maps in 2142 immensely. I feel like with Frostbite 2.0 we could see some impressive cities to play in, not just a bunch of small building clumped together.

Comment

Working...
                                X