BF3 Ticket count/Slower gameplay than BC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF3 Ticket count/Slower gameplay than BC

My own view is that BC rounds are way too short to even enjoy a game but that comes with 16 vs 16 i guess with vanilla tickets.
    Recently i have found a great run server @50+ and he increases his tickets as well letting us older guys swear and carry on:laugh:,Often rounds lasting 40 min.

I guess im saying i want my BF to be longer and more um epic but it isnt just tickets its the game style?,rather than bc2 firefight bottle neck formular.I want to sit in my fox hole watch the enemy come rollin in with troops and armour,having to retreat and fall back and set up another front(this is where prone will rock):yay:

old BF games you could just play the role and speed you wanted to but maybe its this boxed in feeling in BC2 making me feel the game speed is being dictated to me

I like long drawn out rounds but how do all you guys feel about Tickets(frags) count/game play speeds?.:salute:

Re: BF3 Ticket count/Slower gameplay than BC

What maps have bottlenecks in them in BC2? There aren't hardly any bottlenecks, unless you only play rush and even then they're not too bad (i.e. get broken up fairly quickly unless the teams are very lopsided).

Comment

It does really need to have slower gameplay.

Comment

Im only playing vietnam now so i guess those whole maps could be seen as liniar or one big bottle neck map.

Unlike 42/bf2 where i could almost attack in a 360 direction.Hence the whole rush idea and still rush theme in CQ maps.

Comment

Originally posted by jake_
          What maps have bottlenecks in them in BC2? There aren't hardly any bottlenecks, unless you only play rush and even then they're not too bad (i.e. get broken up fairly quickly unless the teams are very lopsided).
          Port Valdez is one huge bottleneck. Arica Harbor, White Pass, Laguna Presa, Laguna Alta, Hill 137. Those all have bottlenecks on conquest.
          Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Working...
          X