Noobs @ EA forums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noobs @ EA forums?

I'm a member at EA uk forums, but id rather get my news from here its a much better layout and crowd

anyway crawly crawly lol..

Il get right too it, Im worried about BF3 if they listen to only EA forums.People there seem to argue about the simplest things and no one seem unform on what they want.

A simple debate goes into flame wars and quiet alot are BC fans.BF seems safe to me here but when i go there and read what people want im like :shock:

Unlike here we can all agree on the basic forumlar, with our own personal preferances:salute:

anyway bit of a rant post

Re: Noobs @ EA forums?

I hear the EA US forums are even worse.
    Maybe you should spend some time there, then the Brits will seem quite rational afterward. :thumbsup:

Comment

Im curious now, lol. I wonder how bad the arguments are? Though I cant right now, have to go to bed...

Comment

Well, DICE did mention that they were moving away from those forums and they skim them and take what is said with a grain of salt.

So I dont think I would worry too much. Though that may be where they get their "nerf" ideas from.

You can always send ideas to the DICE team. They seem rather open to it. You can twitter them or email Zh1nt0. I have to admit that they try to stay somewhat reachable. Even though some of them complain about it, its not easy being a famous game designer. Poor guys :cry:

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

hehe i wonder if they search tgn forums?

Comment

Originally posted by 5t3v0
            Im curious now, lol. I wonder how bad the arguments are? Though I cant right now, have to go to bed...
            Well there's the BF2 Hammer Legion members with obnoxiously large signatures (we get it, BF2 was flawless, ok), BC2 people that have no clue about the old BF games which causes the BF2 fans to go into troll mode and it all just breaks down from there.

Not to mention everyone makes such a big deal of everything, I can't stand that forum for more than 5 minutes, the facepalm/paragraph ratio is dangerously high.

Comment

I post at the EAUK forums as well (and to whoever said it, yes, the US forums are far worse) but like Crunch said, the developers tweet more than post on the forums for reasons that should be apparent. Demize has dropped a few posts in the past few days, though, but when he does the whole topic will typically go off the rails and everyone starts treating it like it's a private Q&A and trying to get him to reveal stuff he's already said he can't.

Otherwise, yeah, it's just BC2 and console players trolling BF2 and PC players and vice-versa. Good for /popcorn but not much else. And some of the ideas people come up with are beyond ridiculous.

Comment

Some DICE people used to post here, didn't they? Back in the day...

Comment

I believe Pirelli, Demize, and Colin Clarke used to.

Comment

Oh yeah, they used to frequent and post a reply now and again. They may still lurk, who knows. Maybe someone will say hi and then we can watch and see if TGN ends up acting like the UK/US forums

I cant really blame them for going to media the control more. All the junk they probably get would blow our minds, Im sure.

Crunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                      Oh yeah, they used to frequent and post a reply now and again. They may still lurk, who knows. Maybe someone will say hi and then we can watch and see if TGN ends up acting like the UK/US forums

I cant really blame them for going to media the control more. All the junk they probably get would blow our minds, Im sure.

Crunch
                      But then we might get some of the tards from the EA forums, I don't want that.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d
                        But then we might get some of the tards from the EA forums, I don't want that.
                        Sure you do. There are currently two different threads with people requesting that DICE put a zombie mode in BF3 and I have to say that's simply...

Comment

Originally posted by WolfAlmighty
                          Sure you do. There are currently two different threads with people requesting that DICE put a zombie mode in BF3 and I have to say that's simply...
                          Thats retarded, zombies would have no chance against that vehicles of BF.
                          Zombie Dinosaurs on the other hand.....

Comment

Zombie dinosaurs with bighead mode activated.

Comment

I know I will probably get flamed with this, but having a zombie co-op mode with BF tanks would be awsome. Could you imagine the zombie hordes you could fight against? Fly jets and everything. Youd have to have a lot of zombies though.

I dont think we have to worry about this in Battlefield though

Crunch

Comment

Working...
                              X