Good hitboxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good hitboxes

DICE, please make it so bf3 will have DECENT hit boxes. I'm so tired of shooting somebody first and then getting one shotted. I don't know if its because of lag or the other guy or what, but PLEASE make it feel better.

Re: Good hitboxes

One of the devs mentioned that they are adjusting a lot of that.

BC2 wasnt bad to start with, but then something bad happened where they changed it 3 different times and the final time was with the MoH system, which as far as Vietnam goes, is not good at all.

So it started out good, but just kinda went downhill from there.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I actually thought the hit boxes for Vietnam were good. I could actually kill someone on Vietnam as opposed to BC2 vanilla.

Comment

the one previous to current one was good. R8 hitboxes.
        R9 is the MoH adapted hitboxes and it sucks compared to R8. R8 was so good that at first people thought they were playing HC.

Comment

Bf2 was bad for infantry until years later with 1.5. Bad company 2, I just never had a real issue with. I know lot of people on these forums are experiencing funky hit boxes and I've seen a few you tube videos, but for the life of me, I seem to not have that issue.

Comment

Minmaster is spot on. Now I get the "I shot you first but since MoH is horrible we're both going to just die at the same time now," all the freaking time.

Comment

I think Vietnam has pretty good hitboxes. I can aim my gun right over their body and get a kill. The problem is that the head hitbox seems too large, and sometimes the hitboxes seem to be shifted right so you can aim to the right of their body and still get a kill.
              Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Sometimes when sniping a pilot i need pin point accuracy,other times when they go to run,the hitboxes become massive and i swear ive missed them by two feet but i still get the kill:hmm:.

More console like hitboxes at times,id imagine?

Comment

must be so frustrating

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                    If the video was made post bolt rifle nerf this guy really has no grounds, he was getting hits, they just werent one shot insta death.

BF3 hopefully will ship with decent hitboxes now that the animation system is much more fluid and life like as opposed to the sliding in BC2, also helps that the game is PC built.

Comment

OH if u want to talk about blood but no rego ,thats another can of worms

Comment

Originally posted by garandx
                        If the video was made post bolt rifle nerf this guy really has no grounds, he was getting hits, they just werent one shot insta death.

BF3 hopefully will ship with decent hitboxes now that the animation system is much more fluid and life like as opposed to the sliding in BC2, also helps that the game is PC built.
                        he was getting no hit indicator fyi...
                        there's a lot of times with R9 hitbox that you see blood but no hit indicator.

Comment

Yea... most of the those would be one hit kills, but he didn't get a hit indicator at all. Pertaining to that video.

Comment

I don't know why people say that BF2 1.5 is fine. The reg is so buggered up in that game now that most people don't even bother using guns and just stick to vehicles and explosives. Mashtuur is nothing but a hail of hand grenades, claymores, and AT missiles.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                              He was quick scoping. I believe the bullet does not fly in a perfectly straight trajectory until a brief time after the scope is up.
                              Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Working...
                              X