Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Ordered

They had me at 64 multiplayer.
    No, but really I preordered because it was only 49$ on the EA store and it comes with the bf2 expansion pack.

Re: Pre-Ordered

Yea I really want to too... too bad I only have about 70 dollars to my name.

Comment

Im such a sucker.

Comment

You can change your sig now then muffin :P

Comment

I think he means by his sig that there is/are:

NO lack of prone
          NO lack of Jets
          NO small map only bias
          UNCONFIRMED lack of mod tools
          NO small player limit.

Though the lack of ticks in the sig can be both encouraging but at the same time confusing to people who look at it for a glance

Comment

O I was trying to be sarcastic.

Comment

Oooooh. well there goes that theory

Comment

I really wanna pre-order now, but i remember there were all those giveaways for BF2 and BF2142. So im waiting to see what happens for BF3

Originally posted by 5t3v0
                Oooooh. well there goes that theory
                lol, a sig should never have to be looked at THAT long. Well, unless there's a hot chick :P

Comment

....when the pre-order hits Steam.

Comment

I think preordering half a year in advance is a bit excessive, why not wait for the beta?

Comment

wait, mine? well I dont have much experience in the field of sig making and Im too shy to ask one of the guys here.

Comment

You just did it! Just ask. Someone make 5t3v0 a sig. I give you rep monies for it. :eyebrows:

Crunch
                        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Why wait for a Pre-Order .. you know BF3 is going to be beyond better than BC2 .. so if you like BC2, you'll love BF3.

It's that simple. :thumbsup:

However, I am waiting because they may have one of those Coupon Codes so maybe we can get it for even cheaper.

I remember pre-ordering MOH for $29.95 on EA's site because of a $20 coupon or whatever that worked for any game. Granted, MOH ended up sucking, but I hope the same will occur for BF3. That'd be sweet.

Comment

I'll wait until they put together some incentive packs. I'd imagine they will be offering beta keys or some kind of goodies with limited edition preorderes when the limited edition details actually get released this month. sure would be nice to see some kind of special edition or collectors edition with extra goodies, I'd actually bite on it for this game.

Comment

Originally posted by *FMJ*Power
                              I'll wait until they put together some incentive packs. I'd imagine they will be offering beta keys or some kind of goodies with limited edition preorderes when the limited edition details actually get released this month. sure would be nice to see some kind of special edition or collectors edition with extra goodies, I'd actually bite on it for this game.
                              yeah, I agree, they are going to offer a couple early unlocks at some point with a pre-order (I'm only guessing). But they've done it in the past over and over. Also, if it ends up like being BF2, then it would be better to get a couple unlocks out of the way early so you can get other unlocks that might not suck so much.

Comment

Working...
                              X