Double XP weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double XP weekend

Just incase some of you didn't know, it's double xp weekend!

Re: Double XP weekend

Wooooooooooooo

Now you get 900000000 points for a kill and have it flash across half your screen!

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d
      Wooooooooooooo

Now you get 900000000 points for a kill and have it flash across half your screen!
      But why would you want to see the content on your screen? Seeing things is overrated. Why would I bother seeing them if I got massive scores instead?

Comment

Originally posted by 5t3v0
        But why would you want to see the content on your screen? Seeing things is overrated. Why would I bother seeing them if I got massive scores instead?
        thatsthejoke.avi

Anyone remember how simple CoD's HUD was? The only addition to this was "You killed Player" at the bottom of the screen in white text with a thin black shadow and kill messages to the side.

More recent:

Comment

Or you could play hardcore

I've been making use of it to rank up. Nuketown HC S&D + double XP = extremely fast ranking up.
          Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Originally posted by Anarchy1
            Or you could play hardcore

I've been making use of it to rank up. Nuketown HC S&D + double XP = extremely fast ranking up.
            That's not the point I'm making.

Comment

Crap, just realised how poorly I worded my extension to spik3ds joke... wow... I don't know if anyone has failed harder...

I meant that seeing things APART from the score is overrated... well too late now... /redface

Comment

Man, prestiging is gonna be E Z, gold guns here I come!

Comment

Originally posted by 5t3v0
                  Crap, just realised how poorly I worded my extension to spik3ds joke... wow... I don't know if anyone has failed harder...

I meant that seeing things APART from the score is overrated... well too late now... /redface
                  I got it.

Comment

Working...
                  X