Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let the Bullets Fly :: Amaranthen Gunslinger

Frag video

I only speeded up the boring parts where I m looking for enemies, the scope zoom and shoot part is 1x speed.

Sometimes, I don't even know how I hit some targets. :shakehead:

With Fraps only at 40 fps, I have some hitreg delays.

I play on [Z] 24/7 Arica and Oasis. Mostly because it makes my weapon grinds faster.

Re: Let the Bullets Fly :: Amaranthen Gunslinger

RESTRICTED!

On to youtube I go.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Good video. Nice music.

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Reminds me of my style of play haha, I just wish my game was that smooth...

Comment

Like the music! Something different from all the ones with noisy metal in the background. I didn't actually have to mute the sound on this one.

I just finally got around to playing recon regularly, and getting used to using kit properly (basically avoided before now). One of the biggest things I picked up from watching this is that I need to switch to my pistol right after firing a sniper rifle at close range. It seems you almost do it automatically a lot of the time, and it ends up saving you a lot where I'd usually die in such circumstances.

Also, I need to use C4 more often in circumstances other than jihad jeep-ing.
          Good video! +rep

Comment

Pistol switch is where I can't guarantee I dropped the guy, or when the hitreg does not register. A good habit, but no point if you are too far, since pistols have effective ranges.

Don't run with pistol, run with rifle, know the center of the screen, then fire in close encounters.

C4s are good for flushing out enemies in the buildings, just stick it on the outside wall, the explosion will blow inward and knock them out.

Comment

Video is well done! Great to watch!

Comment

Working...
              X