Crysis 2 Demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crysis 2 Demo

Is it just me, or is it a laggy, terrible piece of crap?

Re: Crysis 2 Demo

Thats what I have been reading all over. In fact, Xbox posted something up about being aware of the issues and are looking into the problem.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Where can i download it to give it a try?

Comment

I had 0 problems playing, the only thing I saw was the odd killcam where I die despite the guy firing at one meter of my head.

But it's too close to CoD now with the exact same killstreak (3frags = UAV, 5=bombardment and 7 gunship), the ability to choose 3 perks and customize your weapon before you spawn, and the only powers left are invisibility and armor.

The melee is too powerful, you just have to stealth, wait for someone to come and even with a small hit with the back of the pistol your enemy die... But yet a dedicated melee perk (the stomp from assault) don't kill in one hit unless a direct hit and I'm not even sure. And with the insivibility it's an even bigger incentive to go full melee. In Crysis if you wanted to punch someone you had to go in strengh mode, it was more balanced.

Comment

Why can't devs just not copy other successful games, and just stick with what made their games good...

Killstreaks are ****ing retarded anyway.

Comment

Im confused, is this demo on PC? Because i cant find a mirror for it anywhere :/

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
              Im confused, is this demo on PC? Because i cant find a mirror for it anywhere :/
              It is an Xbox only demo as far as I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d
                Why can't devs just not copy other successful games, and just stick with what made their games good...

Killstreaks are ****ing retarded anyway.
                Because the video games making millions of dollars of profit have killstreaks. Competitors always* emulate what is bringing in money to try get on that gravy train.

Crunch

Comment

Looks like there will be a PC demo:

Crunch

Comment

I have played about 20 minutes of it and so far i actually dont think its that bad. It does however feel like CoD with a change of scenery and there is sometimes too much info on the screen as usual. The fact you have kits, attachments, killstreaks, challenges etc only adds to its "CoD" feel. However i have a pre-order for this game on the PC that i got for free so it might just hold my interest

Comment

some Gameplay

Comment

yeah crysis 1 multiplayer was actually something cool, like bf it had objectives vehicles and very big maps. now its a ****ty cod

Comment

Why oh why is every game company trying to make the next COD killer. We don't want the same rehashed content year after year. Why not try something unique or innovating. Why not ask your customer base what they want instead of some company head honcho, that doesn't know a damn thing about gaming, telling and giving us what we don't need.

Comment

Because the age of new ideas is gone in gaming. CoD brings in a ton of money so all companies will act the same to do the same.

Crunch

Comment

That video shows exactly what is wrong with this game. Did anyone see him use the gun after he realised that melee was easier?

Comment

Working...
                              X