• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knife wallhack :: Ninja knife

Found this on youtube.

Very funny, yet practical.

Re: Knife wallhack :: Ninja knife

This is why lunging needs to be removed. Didn't like it when it first reared its ugly head in CoD4 and I still don't like it now.

Comment

Some kills are funny, that the only good side.

Comment

Well it takes skill out of knifing.

At least now it eliminates the stat padding knife servers.

Comment

Haha, I love getting knife kills through walls!

Comment

That one onto the ship with full leap is choice!, But seriously i have knifed through walls and been knifed at over 6 ft away so im not a fan of the knife scripting.I prefer my BF has skills lol

Comment

Only noobs use the knife. Real men use the repair tool.

Comment

Haha im yet to do that:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by jake_
                  Only noobs use the knife. Real men use the repair tool.
                  QFT...

Although you must realize that not every class has the dentist drill.

I usually do Execution shots from Rex pistol with magnum with recon kit. One shot kill on the head.

Scares the hell out of the victim.

Comment

Most people don't care if you kill them with the repair tool, I tried by making a new soldier using only the repair tool for the lulz and earned something like a 15/12 ratio but no one said anything (killed a whole squad from the back at one moment), maybe because you don't get their dogtags or they just didn't cared?

Comment

Originally posted by Infernalis
                      Most people don't care if you kill them with the repair tool, I tried by making a new soldier using only the repair tool for the lulz and earned something like a 15/12 ratio but no one said anything (killed a whole squad from the back at one moment), maybe because you don't get their dogtags or they just didn't cared?
                      Probably because it's not an insta-kill and there's no halo-sword lunge.

Comment

Dogtags = ego?

I used to love collect dogtags back in 2142, where knifing was an art (and also an hack).

Now it's kind of lame collecting dime a dozen bronze tags.

I only use it in emergency situations or after the gold guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Infernalis
                          No one will reply in global chat and acknowledge some other guys owned them with the drill; fortunately and unfortunately there is no way to rpove you did while a match is ongoing just like you don't get anything out of "repairing" an enemy vehicle.

I mean, honestly, what are they going to say? "Oh that took REAL SKILL right! You sneaked up on us and then loudly and slowly killed each one of the squad members with a battery operated power tool! you NOOB!" or "Oh yeah that's all you know how to do huh, killing people with the drill"

Comment

Working...
                          X