Vietnam Vehicle Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vietnam Vehicle Options

So playing Vietnam its become aware to me that there are three vehicle options worth using and are used:

Armor
    Warhead
    Quick Reload

Smoke and Alt fire only work for the tanks. There is not a lot of reason to use smoke. Alt fire is OK for the tank. No reason to use optics as the maps are a bit small.

I find myself using Armor more than anything else as it seems to keep me going better.

Anyone else tried other things or is this it?

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Re: Vietnam Vehicle Options

Alt fire is meh considering the range. No the three you mentionned are the best options in Vietnam. I personnaly take warhead most of the time.

Comment

What exactly is the range of the flame thrower on the tank. From my experience it doesn't seem much different than the hand held version.

Kinda dissapointing.

Comment

Vehicle Warhead... Using tanks or Huey to pick off infantry is crazy.

The range of flamethrower is about 15m.

Comment

Been using armor while in the chopper.
          "Crunch's First Officer"
          twitter: @signaprime

Comment

i use quick reload to shoot down choppers and infantry fast but i might switch to warhead becasue it seems it take 2 or maybe 3 shots to kill a tank with that.

Comment

Originally posted by (BG)Patton
              i use quick reload to shoot down choppers and infantry fast but i might switch to warhead becasue it seems it take 2 or maybe 3 shots to kill a tank with that.
              3 Shots on the front armor. 2 Shots from side or behind. Very effective, very deadly.

It seems to me that the blast radius of my AP round also increased when I kill infantry with splash damage.

Comment

I use the extended sight range on tanks, moving in on a objective in BFBC2 is suicide most of the time unless your gunner is a clanmate on voip. For helis in Vietnam I always use the hardened warheads.

Comment

Smoke is useful. You can stay alive the longest usually if your lone wolfing it by popping smoke, retreating, and repairing.

Then: go shoot kids, get hit by RPGs/grenades/etc. pop smoke, repair... and after you've done this a bunch of times you've got half of their team trying to kill you and usually have acquired an engineer on your butt.

Comment

Working...
                  X