battlefield veteran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• battlefield veteran

hey guys, i have been playing as a battlefield veteran since release and have been pwning with the m1 and now that my brother go the game he wants the m1 as well becasue there is no good long range gun for the engineer class on vietnam (not shottie sniper)

anyways, it seems as though the battlefield veteran site has been down for many months so i was wondering if any of you know how to get veterancy.

i have noticed that none of the Christmas noobs have veterancy either so is it impossible now days or what?

Re: battlefield veteran

The latest news and updates for all things Battlefield, the EA and DICE video game franchise.

doesn't that work?

Comment

If it doesn't work, contact EA support. I know many people have gotten their veteran status from there.

Comment

Originally posted by iQue
        If it doesn't work, contact EA support. I know many people have gotten their veteran status from there.
        Yeah, I've heard strange stories with people with Veteran status of 12! That's right, twelve! After contacting EA support.

I use to get my veteran status of 4 through the buggy old site, by spamming the submit button.

Comment

My brother is veteran 12, he's like the elite of BF... except he has a 0.5 K/D :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by iQue
            do i just email them or do i have to call them. i have nightmares from calling ANY kind of tech support.

Comment

Well let's see,

Email = auto response.

Phone = callous bumpkin, or total douchie.

Comment

as of late sometimes mine shows up, sometimes it doesn't, i think it's buggy right now.

Comment

hey guys i just was on the ea support site and did the live chat thing with an "agent" and they gave me a 3 veteren status for my friend lol. so if you want the garand fast go on there and get it it took literally 30 seconds. job well done ea support staff!

Comment

Working...
                  X