Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Important Weapon Adjustments or Bug Fixes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Important Weapon Adjustments or Bug Fixes?

Using Bad Company 2 Vietnam expansion at how it runs and behaves right now; Would adjusting weapon damge/rate of fire/accuracy be the way to go or fixing bugs in the game?

We talk about nerfing and sometimes it is important and can really change how people play the game or use weapons. However, how can you enjoy gameplay if something is broken?

Bugs are annoying and it doesnt matter what weapons there are if the overall design of gameplay is messed up. However, some bugs can be worked around or adapted to, such as getting stuck in a rock and having to hop your way out to freedom.

So as of right now, what should be fixed?

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Re: More Important Weapon Adjustments or Bug Fixes?

Weapon balance is absolutely fine.

The game isn't all too buggy either, but what is there would be nice to have fixed :]

Comment

I think a few of the reject weapons could use some tweaking... there are certain ones that there's just no point in using.

Comment

Yeah, there is not a lot of issues. Weapons seem to have more focus right now, but it always seems that way for Battlefield.

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

The fact is: 'Nam runs great for me and I rarely play Rush. So I haven't seen too many bugs.

The weapon and map balance are more important to me.

Comment

Yea, I would love for someone to explain why this game runs soooo smoothly, while I lag a good bit in BC2.

Comment

No Destruction 2.0 is my guess.

Comment

yup, they went with MoH destruction instead of BC2 vanilla destruction.
                well at least it allows me to max out the settings and still play at high framerates.

Comment

... wow, I never noticed that.

I don't think they used MoH destruction though, more BC1 destruction.

Comment

Fix the stupid stats, I hate logging in as Private 1, relog, wait forever for the stats to update, then play.

Likewise when I quit the server, stats are just taking forever to update. Or not updating at all.

Comment

I like the weapon damage as it is.

Comment

so vietnam is running more smoothly ?!?!

Comment

You have less weapons/vehicles to load so I guess yes, I personnaly don't see any differences.

Comment

i think the only thing that needs to be fixed is the abundance of headshots. possibly more maps as well.

it does seem however that i do much better on vietnam becasue of the weapon damage or something. i get kdrs of 6 and above on phu bai and hastings as an engineer. it might just be the m1 or it might be that im getting better hehe

anyway, id rather keep things the same than chance DICE screwing it all up with another patch.

Comment

We all know DICE motto, fix one, break two.

But I do think the PBR MG needs a bit suppressing, its rof and damage makes it simply deadly against infantry.

Comment

Working...
                              X