X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you don't already have BFBC2...

Get it now. There's no excuse.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2™ brings the award-winning Battlefield gameplay to the forefront of PC gaming with best-in-class vehicular combat and unexpected "Battlefield moments." New vehicles like the ATV and a transport helicopter allow for all-new multiplayer tactics on the Battlefield. With the Frostbite-enabled Destruction 2.

I challenge you to find a better game for $6.79.

Re: If you don't already have BFBC2...

What a great find!

+Rep for sharing.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I was just going to post that.
      "Crunch's First Officer"
      twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
        I challenge you to find a better game for $6.79.
        Challenge accepted.

Under $5 for a physical copy and that includes shipping.

Comment

OMG...now I really feel sorry for EA. BFBC2 is a great game, it should be 29.99....

Arg, well at least we got more noobs to pwn..

Comment

Originally posted by WolfAlmighty
            Challenge accepted.

Under $5 for a physical copy and that includes shipping.
            I've always hated Mario platformers. The only Mario game I liked was Super Mario RPG.

Comment

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
              I've always hated Mario platformers. The only Mario game I liked was Super Mario RPG.
              they were awesome... in the 80's...

i can't believe the wii-tards that are still into playing platformers.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                they were awesome... in the 80's...

i can't believe the wii-tards that are still into playing platformers.
                Why? A good game is a good game...doesn't matter if it was in the '80s or today. People still play Tetris or variations of it, and how long has that been out? The truth is, BC2 is a mediocre and largely forgettable title. Ten years from now it will be forgotten by all but a few of the die-hards. Even BF1942 which is a superior game in nearly every aspect to BC2 hasn't endeared itself to even close to as wide an audience as the SMB franchise did. Look how well NSMBW sold and content-wise it had less than SMB3 back on the NES. If a game is good, then it's worth playing no matter what type of game it is. If it's a bland half-arsed knockoff, well, it starts selling for $6.79 on Steam less than a year after it's released.

Comment

if you haven't noticed, we've advanced into 3D

the moment i played super mario 64, i couldn't go back to any 2D platformer.

do you see horse carriages anymore?

Comment

if you haven't noticed, we've advanced into 3D

the moment i played super mario 64, i couldn't go back to any 2D platformer.

do you see horse carriages anymore?
                    Apples and oranges. Cars are more efficient and convenient than horse-drawn carriages and cars (outside of auto racing) are generally meant as a means of transport and are a necessity. Games have nothing to do with convenience, they are a means of entertainment. Citizen Kane is still considered the greatest movie of all time and it has no CG animation and it's not even in colour. Do you mean to say because Avatar has both of those things that Citizen Kane is no longer worth watching? How about books? Now that video games and movies are so popular, does that mean nobody should read a book anymore?

But to digress, the popularity of DKCR and NSMBW disagrees with what you're saying. Even SMG and SMG2 have 2D sections within them. Just because games have gone 3D doesn't mean they have to be 3D or else they're not worth playing. That's just foolish talk.

Comment

3 of my friends just bought this. :awes

As for good 2D games, check out Super Meat Boy or VVVVVV on Steam. Great games.

Comment

can't. just can't play em. i do hear about good 2D games but it's something i just can't bring myself to even give it a try anymore. maybe i'm just so sick of them, i grew up playing them.

Comment

can't. just can't play em. i do hear about good 2D games but it's something i just can't bring myself to even give it a try anymore. maybe i'm just so sick of them, i grew up playing them.
                          That's a definite possibility. Nothing wrong with simply not liking them, it's just that saying that 2D is a completely outdated medium and shouldn't be explored simply because 3D exists isn't correct, as Nintendo and Retro Studios are quickly finding out. Perhaps my fondness for them is largely due to the same reasons you dislike them; because I grew up playing them. However, the fact that (some, not all obviously) current-gen gamers find them entertaining and worth the price of admission (or purchase, I suppose) is reassuring. I certainly wouldn't want every game to go 2D because obviously we couldn't have FPS or games like SMG or Zelda:TP (can you tell the only current-gen console I own is Wii? ), but clearly 2D platformers still have a welcome place in the gaming world.

Comment

Originally posted by iQue
                            VVVVVV

Oh. Oh no. no. no. no. No no no. No. NO. NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

so... many....... night.... mares...........

Comment

Err...Guys...We are going way off topic here xD

Comment

Working...
                              X