No announcement yet.

Whats your favorite map in Map Pack 7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your favorite map in Map Pack 7?

Theyve been out for a little while now. So which one is your favorite?

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Re: Whats your favorite map in Map Pack 7?

Probably Oasis, but I love all of them. Harvest Day is a bit too flat and open though in my opinion.

Comment

oasis with harvest day a close second.

i think however that you should put rush/conquest options on the ballot.

oasis conquest is great, but on rush mode the attackers have never made it past the second set while i played
      harvest day conquest is amazing becasue the flags are within walking distance, but seem far enough away so that a good defense can be made.

heavy metal is just far too big on conquest and too much time is wasted sitting around. i haven't played it on rush mode

cold war is too crazy and the visibility is far too low for me to enjoy the close quarters combat.

Comment

Lol no one likes the two big maps.

I love Cold War: Shotgun heaven. I got 4 shotgun gold and the badge in that map.

Oasis: Too many buildings, but fun with recon and assault. Spam recon ball and jump from building to building.

The two other maps, I think, are too big for 32 players. They need more buildings for some cover.

Comment

I voted Oasis (Conquest)
          The only unfortunate thing of that map is the flag positions i a straigt line, would be better to zigzag them accros the map.

Coldwar (Rush) is also very nice but a little bit of a frag fest with explosives and CG abussers.

Heavy Metal is to slow paced for me. To many snipers exchanging bullets from very long distances, not really a challange there.

Comment

Harvest in rush is my prefered, good balance of vehicles/inf, enough space to flank and I like the atmosphere.

Oasis in rush isn't balanced, I always successfully defend/fail as attacker on the first set, I saw maybe once the rest of the map.

Cold War while nice is way too small, I can almost throw a grenade randomly and get a kill.

Heavy Metal is big but sadly way too linear.

Comment

all i know is cold war is the least fav

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                all i know is cold war is the least fav
                What? It's not Harvest Day or Heavy Metal?

Comment

Originally posted by Amaranthuse
                  What? It's not Harvest Day or Heavy Metal?
                  Those two and Oasis are my favorites, Cold War is just terribad.

Comment

I like them all... but Oasis is my favorite. Our server usually has good players, so on Rush the first section is taken half the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Kylee!
                      I like them all... but Oasis is my favorite. Our server usually has good players, so on Rush the first section is taken half the time.
                      It's not too hard to take the first M-COMs I've found, but none of them can be taken down easily by bringing down the building so it can be pretty tough if you have a loner team. Especially since the attack chopper is so easily shot down. :/

Comment

Originally posted by iQue
                        It's not too hard to take the first M-COMs I've found, but none of them can be taken down easily by bringing down the building so it can be pretty tough if you have a loner team. Especially since the attack chopper is so easily shot down. :/
                        Not if you take out the AA first... then the machine guns... and use smoke... lol.

Comment

1 Heavy metal>1km+ snipe shots and epic tank on helo fights
                          2 Harvest day (good for infantry and Shniperz)
                          3 Oasis Rush (great map on par with Harvest)

the rest are rather death match maps

Comment

The big ones are my favorite. But not by much because DICE didn't do them as well as they should have.

Comment

If users are urging guests to register - then you know the site is good. Register here you dam guests!
                              it's damn, not dam

Comment

Working...
                              X