vietnam preorder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vietnam preorder

when you download digital games from ea store...if you have to reformat,can you re-download the game without a big hassle?

Re: vietnam preorder

Ive never had an issue myself doing that. Just have to go through the login steps and all that jazz. I never liked how they did the EA store so its been a while since I used it.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

OR...download game once, backup to DVD. PC throwup, reinstall it from DVD. Save bandwidth

Comment

Why yes of course I have redownloaded games many times. Btw Crunch EA Downloader is pretty much zero hassle for me now (compared to when I had it 3 years ago). It looks much better as well.

Comment

The only thing you must do is register your game with the product key in steam or EA downloader and you can download your "media" over and over again.

I bought Specact the other day via EA downloader and offcource didn't read the installment page and I was looking for my reg-key.
          After searching for a bit I couldn't figure out howto activate it so I copy/paste my reg-key from Steam to EA downloader and to my surprise it begun to download the full game which was allready installed via Steam.

Comment

is the 3 day offer available on steam?

Comment

Originally posted by johnrondot
              is the 3 day offer available on steam?
              Yes.

Comment

Working...
              X