Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SPECACT SKIN and G3 + M14 Scope. Screenshot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPECACT SKIN and G3 + M14 Scope. Screenshot.

Out of impulse, I purchased the SPECACT pack 5.5 USD from EA Store. There goes my lunch money...

I went in game and snapped a few screenshots.

After I exited the game I realized how terrible my screenshots were. Probably terrible map choice to take them.

But anyway, here are the differences:

US SEAL SKIN: Black from head to toe.
    RUSSIAN SPETNAZ: Green from head to toe.

There are a few minor details in there that I am too lazy to mention.

====================

Guns:

M95 - BLACK instead of Grey
    MG3 - Desert Camo
    HK 45 - desert CAMO
    M16 - desert CAMO

Sidebar icon: Orange, so are weapons and gadgets menu.

Note: MG3 SPECACT dmg increased, accuracy increased, ROF decreased by a slight bit.

======================

Well, I'll conclude by saying it's your choice to buy the pack from EA. I don't regret it, I think they are pretty cool. Especially now I can blend in better with the Green Russian uniform in jungle maps and American uniform in Nelson Bay.

Enjoy )

Re: SPECACT SKIN and G3 + M14 Scope. Screenshot.

The M14 is awesome with 4x, but the G3 is still awful in my opinion.

SPECACT I cant see being too useful...

Comment

I'll probably just wait and pick up a dead soldiers specact kit.
      "Crunch's First Officer"
      twitter: @signaprime

Comment

wait, you have to pay for the specact on the pc?

THA F**K?

Comment

Yeah Jimy, you have to pay it.

It is 5.5 USD which isn't too bad, I m quite lenient on my wallet as long as I have a stable job. So it's not too much for me. I'm not rich by any means..

After you buy it, there's nothing to download, EA magically gives you these weapons and skins. (they were in the data anyways...)

Well, my clan mate already start calling me stupid for buying this, (lol they will be swarming over my dead body for the kit) but hell, remember back in BF2142 where some people have the Bofor?

Well let's say I learned a lesson from that.

Comment

yeah i did, the new weapon would fit your whole screen not letting you see a thing cause it was double the size the normal rifle was. xD

still 5.5 usd is about 3 euros rigth? i dont know... i will test it first xD. im not happy with the game performance on my pc. maybe going to reinstall it

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
              yeah i did, the new weapon would fit your whole screen not letting you see a thing cause it was double the size the normal rifle was. xD

still 5.5 usd is about 3 euros rigth? i dont know... i will test it first xD. im not happy with the game performance on my pc. maybe going to reinstall it
              Going by the Danish price, it will more likely be 5.5 €.
              Taken by itself it may not seem much, I could certainly afford it. But consider that it is almost half the price of BC2:Vietnam at 12.99 €.
              I think EA has completely missed the "micro" part of micro-payments.

Comment

Originally posted by signa
                I'll probably just wait and pick up a dead soldiers specact kit.
                lol. That's what i started doing when i saw a guy with the Spec Act UMP. I picked up his kit, got killed. After spawning a Ran all the way to the spot were i was killed. And got killed again. Lol. Still don't have a single kill with one of those Spec Weapons.

Comment

Same, I picked a specact M16 and I wonder if the Specacts weapons were nerfed or not considering they're differents weapons and not just a skin. Or maybe I was just lucky killing people in two bursts.

I think EA has completely missed the "micro" part of micro-payments.
                  Yup, I would have payed .50cents for the russian medic skin, the red cherry on his head give away his position from time to time.

Comment

heheheh......and the nickle/dime us to death race has started but it's $5, not the end of the world, i have no problem with rewarding good developers but to reward DICE for their lack luster performance with this title is counter productive. $5 for a few skins, $15 for an entire expansion pack with 4 maps, something about that price comparison just doesn't sound right.

Comment

Originally posted by Infernalis
                      Same, I picked a specact M16 and I wonder if the Specacts weapons were nerfed or not considering they're differents weapons and not just a skin. Or maybe I was just lucky killing people in two bursts.
                      I am using the Specact M95 with 4x, however it is not doing damage to the black hawk like the regular M95. Can anyone confirm this?

Didn't touch the other Specact weapons just yet.

Comment

I said what the hell and bought it without thinking about the guns you actually get, the last gun for every class.

1) M16 probably the worst ASSAULT gun. Don't tell me it's great, I have plat on it, and I hated every minute of it.
                        2) Ump-45 Not bad but not my favorite by a long shot.
                        3) MG-3 Again, not bad, not great.
                        4) M95 The worst sniper rifle (outside the T88). Everything about that guns is S L O W. Huge vapor trail gives you way. Nothing good to say about it.

Only redeeming thing about it is you get an extra 5,000 points for going gold on each kit so it you want a quick 40,000 go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by DurhamBULL
                          I said what the hell and bought it without thinking about the guns you actually get, the last gun for every class.

1) M16 probably the worst ASSAULT gun. Don't tell me it's great, I have plat on it, and I hated every minute of it.
                          2) Ump-45 Not bad but not my favorite by a long shot.
                          3) MG-3 Again, not bad, not great.
                          4) M95 The worst sniper rifle (outside the T88). Everything about that guns is S L O W. Huge vapor trail gives you way. Nothing good to say about it.

Only redeeming thing about it is you get an extra 5,000 points for going gold on each kit so it you want a quick 40,000 go for it.
                          You get 4 extra class slots though, so you can have two engineer setups to choose from for example. That's pretty neat.

Comment

The M16 is not the worst assault gun by any means, if you aim for the head dudes go down much faster, same with the UMP - which is probably the best SMG.

Comment

Originally posted by Kylee!
                              The M16 is not the worst assault gun by any means, if you aim for the head dudes go down much faster, same with the UMP - which is probably the best SMG.
                              I agree. I wasnt too fond of it at first either, especially after the unjustified nerfing of it, but the specact kits made me use it and its actually very nice.

Crunch
                              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
                              X