X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Videos of the New Maps

Heavy Metal looks huge.

Re: Videos of the New Maps

Wow, yea it took him a good long time to cross the map. The rest look pretty awesome too, can't wait.

Comment

Pretty much bf2 sized. Here is hoping that Bf3 will have maps that sized with more then 32 players, but all the same destructive fun. And I'm all for smaller infantry focused maps, and large vehicle focused ones. Variety makes everyone happy. Plus servers can specialize in them if they really want to as well.

Comment

For all the people saying they're too big : Oasis and Harvest Day were action packed in the first game, and that was with 24 players. Don't fret.

Comment

Length wise on BF2 and 42 scale:thumbsup:, but still very linear. Its a posative step foreward:salute:

Comment

For once, I feel bad for EA for lowering the price of BFBC2 on Steam to 19.99. This update is definitely worth bumping the price back up to at least 29.99.

Comment

yer the maps look good, only thing I could think of is perhaps more CPs but meh it looks great anyway

I bet there will be wookies on those wind turbines if the helis can get that high lol

Comment

Working...
              X