No announcement yet.

Best gun or favortie gun in each class?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best gun or favortie gun in each class?

What is the best and/or your favorite gun in each class?

Re: Best gun or favortie gun in each class?

I mainly use assault rifles, and the Commando is pretty sweet.

Comment

That is what my friend told me his new favorite gun was, the commando. I have yet to unlock it as I just made rank 18. I like the FAMAS so far.

Comment

i've pretty much unlocked all the guns and AUG is the best gun from my experiences.

Comment

The AUG with silencer is on my other go-to class.

Comment

Well im a semi auto guy and so far the FAL has impressed. However in terms of ease of use and sheer stopping power the FAMAS has to be up there.

Comment

AK47 and AK74U are beasts for me. Stakeout is the best shottie IMO, and for the LMG's I do like a bit of M60 :P

Comment

AK74u, for some reason this time around the AK47 sucks. I also really like the FAMAS and the classified sniper rifle.

Comment

I love a lot of the assault rifles, but the best one is the AUG. After that I would say the G11 or AK-47 (depending on the map). The Commando is ok, but in softcore, it doesn't seem to do that much damage.

Best SMG is the AK74u, hands down. Best sniper is the L96A1. Best LMG is the Stoner63.
                  Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

The Commando and AK do exactly the same amount of damage. The only difference is that the Commando has a slightly faster reload. So it's either the same or better than the AK at all times.

Comment

Originally posted by Anarchy1
                      Best SMG is the AK74u, hands down. Best sniper is the L96A1. Best LMG is the Stoner63.
                      yeah AK47 bites, but AK74u is the best SMG. it's pretty much like an AR, but it's in SMG class so it has better attachments. i've been using warlord pro on it with grip and rapid fire and it's a run and gun beast.

also, isn't the PSG1 the best sniper rifle? i haven't tried it myself but stats wise it bests the L96A1.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                        also, isn't the PSG1 the best sniper rifle? i haven't tried it myself but stats wise it bests the L96A1.
                        Not really. L96 also has a larger one-hit kill area, the entire chest, where as the PSG1 only is a one hit kill in the head and upper chest.

Comment

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
                          The Commando and AK do exactly the same amount of damage. The only difference is that the Commando has a slightly faster reload. So it's either the same or better than the AK at all times.
                          Perhaps I should give it more of a chance than one game. I can down people pretty easily with the AK, but when I used the Commando, it seemed like I was emptying too many bullets into them than I should have been
                          Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

from the in-game rating chart commando looks fine but it does actually play too much like a pea shooter. that's the feeling i got with it too. maybe the in-game gun rating isn't accurate (like BC2) because it's supposed to pretty much be superior to the AUG but i still much more prefer the AUG. maybe the slightly higher fire rate of AUG is what makes it the best.

Comment

The in-game chart always lies...

Comment

Working...
                              X