X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fav Kit Loadouts

Originally posted by Anarchy1
    A lot of the active servers I get good ping on ban last stand :/
    Thats the reason why I actually liked the idea of IWnet. The only one though.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
      Thats the reason why I actually liked the idea of IWnet. The only one though.

Crunch
      the last few days i've been noticing many servers enforcing crouch only no sprinting in HC. that's another thing MW2 didn't have.

Comment

I haven't seen any crouching only, but I've seen a lot of no run and gun, aim down your sights, no bunny hopping, no last stand, no lethal grenades in first 10 seconds (S&D). I actually like those rules for HC S&D
        Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Originally posted by Anarchy1
          I haven't seen any crouching only, but I've seen a lot of no run and gun, aim down your sights, no bunny hopping, no last stand, no lethal grenades in first 10 seconds (S&D). I actually like those rules for HC S&D
          just this morning, i was looking at the server browser and the first several servers i saw were listed as crouch only tactical. i didn't see any the first few days, and now they're increasing at a fast rate. i hate those stupid rules. as much as i don't like run and gun, you need to run sometimes to survive. forcing aim down sights is also pretty stupid too.

Comment

I have about 7/8 tdm servers no rules in my favourites

Comment

Most of those servers let you sprint only to evade being killed. Or at least that's what it was like in CoD4. But if what you say is true, then I say lame.

Comment

I have no problem with servers deciding their rules as long as they can be equally enforced. Those rule servers never work unless there is an admin constantly monitoring. In W@W I found an awesome tactical server ran by DancomDelta and they actually ran a utility that turned off sprinting. You could only walk. Every weapon and tactic was allowed and you were a fool not to crouch. That was fair and VERY fun.

Every other server though it ends up one side doesnt follow the rules or those trouble makers that come in and do what they want anyway. By the time they get caught and banned, if they ever do, theyve already ruined the game. There is also the admins that get fed up and then ban you while they themselves are not following their own rules.

So, as long as its across the board, Im OK with rule servers.

Crunch
                Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I'm fine with rule servers. I'm not fine with them being ranked, though.

Comment

why?

Comment

i went back to playing W@W before BO came out so i could get some rifles only fun in, but all i found were those dammed "tactical crouch only" servers and that pissed me off. havent run into any on BO but that might be becasue i only play 24/7 nuketown TDM lol.

Comment

Originally posted by (BG)Patton
                        i went back to playing W@W before BO came out so i could get some rifles only fun in, but all i found were those dammed "tactical crouch only" servers and that pissed me off. .
                        This is what I'm worried will happen in BO. That is probably one reason why WaW was not that successful.

80% Tactical Servers
                        15% Rifle Servers
                        5% Good Servers

(sorry, I don't like Rifle servers either :|: )

Comment

Working...
                        X