Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frosty with some gameplay footage and COMMENTARY (zomg quite english guy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frosty with some gameplay footage and COMMENTARY (zomg quite english guy)

So I was checking out this theater mode **** and I thought, ite, Im gonna record some stuff. Ended up commentating on this CTF match, and I KNOW my voice is really quite, mic was too far from face

Nevertheless, comment, like, etc. Probs will make more.

Re: Frosty with some gameplay footage and COMMENTARY (zomg quite english guy)

Seems nice, if only we could hear you.

Comment

Wheres your lag!?

Comment

Did you use Fraps to record the theater mode? I realized that only 360 and PS3 players can upload their videos to the Treyarch site.
        Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

I used Fraps to record the game in theater mode. The only thing that ever put me off recording in other games was FPS issues while playing, theater mode gets around that.

Comment

whats your connection? theres no stuttering there wow...

btw what was your loadout?

Comment

Only got 10 down 1 up, but remember I recorded in theater mode. Although I do admit I rarely have any lag/framerate issues in the game now, just occassional spurts of "freeze for 5 seconds".

The loadout is the standard SMG loadout, I think it's Lightweight, Steady Aim and Marathon, but I'm gonna make a thread about loadouts now.

Comment

Ugh, this makes me miss my mouse and keyboard a lot. So far I've only been able to play on the 360, and I'm awful.

Playing on the PC looks so smooth and free.

Comment

Originally posted by Kylee!
                  Ugh, this makes me miss my mouse and keyboard a lot. So far I've only been able to play on the 360, and I'm awful.

Playing on the PC looks so smooth and free.
                  That's what you get for going to the darkside! Isn't there a way to play with K+M on 360 yet?

Comment

Darkside... I'm just broke lol, and I'm not spending money on any video games right now haha.

There is... but its expensive. I'm seriously considering getting one eventually just so I can destroy my friends and end the whole "mouse vs. controller" debacle.

Comment

Remember to post pictures of scores (do consoles have screenshots lol?)

Comment

I've taken pictures of the screen with my phone before... lol. Normally for our highest Nazi Zombie scores.

Comment

New vid! Much shorter but with more loud voice!

Comment

i'm starting to get videos in my recent games section now. and i didn't have to play on any official treyarch servers. i guess they fixed it.

Comment

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty
                              I used Fraps to record the game in theater mode. The only thing that ever put me off recording in other games was FPS issues while playing, theater mode gets around that.
                              Could you explain how you do it, through the rendering or just general viewing of the video?

Comment

Working...
                              X