Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Motion Detectors are useless in Hard Core mode.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motion Detectors are useless in Hard Core mode.

They need to have the mini map pop up or the are utterly pointless. Spend a good part of the night trying to get Hacker Pro, still need 5 kills near one. This has haunting similarities to the Thermal Sight in MW2 and I doubt they will ever fix either.

Re: Motion Detectors are useless in Hard Core mode.

just use the jammer.

Comment

Or play normal mode.

When you're playing a mode that turns everything off, you can't really complain that it turns everything off. You're getting what you asked for.
      There's nothing to fix in this case. It's just like the motion sensors on BFBC2 hardcore. The game is made and balanced for normal mode, play HC at your own risk.

Comment

I don't even have any equipment unlocked. They are all useless IMO.
        Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Jammer is great for objective game types. Same as Tactical inserts, close to useless in TDM but can make one hell of a difference in demolition for example.

Comment

gaymores > all.

Comment

Originally posted by iQue
              Jammer is great for objective game types. Same as Tactical inserts, close to useless in TDM but can make one hell of a difference in demolition for example.
              I only play TDM, so that would explain it :P

Comment

Claymores, it is just evil that now you can get 2 nades, 2 Willy Pete which is a poor man's flash/smoke/low damage nade (Warlord Pro) and a relocatable claymore in your load out.

I still think that the Motion Sensor should just pop up the mini map, same with the Spike Cam. Or have the Spike Cam count towards Hacker Pro.

Comment

i get tons of kills from claymores. they seem way better than on COD4

Comment

a lot of things become obsolete in HC. just don't use them??

Comment

I think claymores should be put under lethals, as well as C4.

Comment

Originally posted by Anarchy1
                        I think claymores should be put under lethals, as well as C4.
                        If I had to guess, I'd say they're in the equipment section so you can't replenish them with Scavenger, and so you can move them if you have to.

Comment

I would have thought the game was too fast paced for motion sensors to be worth using in any mode (maybe other than S&D i guess).

Always going to be the claymore for me.

Comment

Originally posted by (BG)Patton
                            i get tons of kills from claymores. they seem way better than on COD4
                            They are, it is crazy.

Firstly, in comparison to MW2 or Cod4 they are a lot more "disguised", it is quite difficult to see them.
                            They also explode a lot earlier, this isn't a bad thing (unless you are the one dying).
                            But this is balanced by only having one, with hard line, you just need to sit back, wait, get a claymore kill then kill someone yourself, RD_XD.

I am sure the RD has been nerfed a tad though, anyone else noticed this?

Comment

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
                              If I had to guess, I'd say they're in the equipment section so you can't replenish them with Scavenger, and so you can move them if you have to.
                              Makes sense, but since the rest of the equipment is tactical insertion, motion sensor, jammer, etc., it seems weird to have something that kills in that slot.

Comment

Working...
                              X