Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steam Profiles for Fellow Zombie Carnage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steam Profiles for Fellow Zombie Carnage!

Just as the title says, post up your Steam profile names if you want to blow some zombies away together.

I'll beat SP first, and then onto MP and zombies! I already had this Friday requested off from work for quite some time.

Steam: jomama85

Re: Steam Profiles for Fellow Zombie Carnage!

minmaster

Comment

think mine is:

imcooper2

Comment

fr0styakaimpact

but tbh I won't really be playing zombies, just add me so you can get owned by me

Comment

rangerxml

consider waiting until they fix the stutter completely, they did a server side fix today and the stutter is back for me.

Comment

I'll be adding those listed above on Steam later b/c I want to get in some good gameage this weekend since I haven't had tons of time due to life, being busy, etc. And it is fun I must admit to play zombies instantly with 3 other people now, but communication is so vital and it would nice to be playing with those with a mic. I have gone decently far in the Kino Der Toten map, but I am not satisfied with how far I've been on the "Five" map. That map is tough and it has very tight spaces, I want to get further! Good communication is key on that map, especially with the "clearances" needed, cool idea to do that also though, another dynamic!

And I play MP also of course! Although, Frosty, that ownage may turn the other direction. lol

Comment

Originally posted by JoMaMaz
              I'll be adding those listed above on Steam later b/c I want to get in some good gameage this weekend since I haven't had tons of time due to life, being busy, etc. And it is fun I must admit to play zombies instantly with 3 other people now, but communication is so vital and it would nice to be playing with those with a mic. I have gone decently far in the Kino Der Toten map, but I am not satisfied with how far I've been on the "Five" map. That map is tough and it has very tight spaces, I want to get further! Good communication is key on that map, especially with the "clearances" needed, cool idea to do that also though, another dynamic!

And I play MP also of course! Although, Frosty, that ownage may turn the other direction. lol
              Well if you want to play on Euro servers and lag around be my guest

Comment

/id/_mana

zombies / & all multiplayer modes, I don't have too many people to game with.
                so hollah!

Comment

Working...
                X