Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

preorder black ops for $45 at D2D. Hurry!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• preorder black ops for $45 at D2D. Hurry!

use code: bigsavings
    it's not supposed to be valid on pre-orders but it works... for now

and it will drop the price to $44.96 (for US customers)

Direct2Drive is one of the original and longest running PC core game digital distributor founded in 2004. Direct2Drive’s offering covers the most AAA publishers of all digital distributors for direct to download and STEAM platform keys. We here at Direct2Drive, will continue to build upon the current foundation to deliver a better way to Discover, Discuss, and Purchase games. It is our belief that the future of games is through digital distribution and we will continue to give our consumers a better way to game.

i just completed my order, you should too before they fix it...

Re: preorder black ops for $45 at D2D. Hurry!

I like to have a hard copy myself. I guess I am just old school(not the old school found on the forums here). Still a great deal though.

Comment

well i wasn't even gonna buy black ops but ****, here i go again... just like MW2

it seemed like a too good of a deal to pass up... although it doesn't seem so now..

too bad... i'm already pre-loading it. lol

Comment

Never had any dealings with D2D. Is it just as good as Steam? Do I need to download some program like Steam to play games I buy from D2D?

Comment

Black Ops uses Steam works, this is like buying the game through a retailer, you can download the DVD content from their site (they preload too) and then when you install it, it installs into Steam (like installing off a physical disc into Steam). The keys unlock at 7am on Nov.9th, Steam sometime in the morning, so thus far we can presume retail is the only way to get the key at midnight.

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa
            Never had any dealings with D2D. Is it just as good as Steam? Do I need to download some program like Steam to play games I buy from D2D?
            yeah i've bought several games from D2D and never once had a problem. i have heard reports of people having issues with the payment especially if their IP address location doesn't match with their credit card billing addresses.

Comment

Originally posted by RangerXML
              Black Ops uses Steam works, this is like buying the game through a retailer, you can download the DVD content from their site (they preload too) and then when you install it, it installs into Steam (like installing off a physical disc into Steam). The keys unlock at 7am on Nov.9th, Steam sometime in the morning, so thus far we can presume retail is the only way to get the key at midnight.
              Thanks for the info Ranger. I just purchased it from there and pre loading the game as I type this.

Comment

Well I have it loaded on my computer and thought I would be able to install it as well but it asks for a product key which I will receive from D2D on the 9th.

Comment

Hey,
                  Thanks for the telling us about the deal!
                  They said the deal will end at 10am on Mondey, But what time zone do they use in Direct2Drive? and which hour will they send the product key so we can activate our copy?
                  Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackOpz
                    Hey,
                    Thanks for the telling us about the deal!
                    They said the deal will end at 10am on Mondey, But what time zone do they use in Direct2Drive? and which hour will they send the product key so we can activate our copy?
                    Thanks.
                    Mine says they will send me the product key on November 9th at 7am. Not sure if it is dependent on time zone or not.

Comment

When I try to pre order from Direct2Drive with the "bigsavings", after inserting my PayPal user/pass, it asks for my cellphone to confirm.. I put my country "Israel" and then my phone, after clicking next, it processes for some seconds and then it says that it failed to validate .......
                      Whats the problem?

Comment

Unavailable for me, it seems it is US customers only.

Comment

Working...
                        X