Call of Duty: Black Ops - Best Buy Live Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of Duty: Black Ops - Best Buy Live Chat

I haven't seen this mentioned here yet so I figured maybe it slipped through the cracks and under the radar.

EDIT: I'm cutting most stuff, you can go to the source to read the rest.

DavidVo – Most launchers need a lock on making them not so great vs infantry.

Lamonte – is FOV changeable in the pc version?.
    DavidVo – Yes it is. The last time I looked at it personally you could take it to 80.

DavidVo – We have officially ranked Wager Match servers. Once the 6 fill up, the server doesn’t allow anymore in. Think of it like a Dedicated Server with 6 slots.

Lionmouth – Will PC users be able to edit their MP configuration.
    DanBu – You can edit the same configs that you’ve always been able to edit, but those changes are not supported by Treyarch.

papasmurf – im unsure about the reporting a cheat feature, how will you be able to look at thousands of reports? and what do you have inplace for bogus reports?
    DanBu – What up Smurf… So, we have people at Treyarch who have a full-time job of monitoring all of the games you guys play… They also review the stats for cheaters reported by the game and cheaters reported by other players. There are all sorts of secret magical things happening behind the scenes to track cheaters.

DanBu – Hello Linage… Current player counts are set to 18 players max on ranked and 24 on unranked, but these numbers are always tunable post-launch. We’ll be aggressively supporting the title post-launch.

Source

Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops - Best Buy Live Chat

I saw this yesterday and was going to post it, but couldn't be bothered to pick out the good parts :P

It doesn't have much new information in it, but it clarifies a lot of stuff that was left unanswered, especially how the wager matches would work for PC.
    Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Working...
    X