Back after 2 1/2 Months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back after 2 1/2 Months

Alright guys im Back after 2 1/2 Months. Not because i hated the game, but because i am back in school (college) and im really concentrating on work. However, thanksgiving and winter break are around the corner and that means absolutely no work, all chilling around. So...im back to Bad Company 2!!

Can you guys just fill me in on some things? Like...

are there new maps that i haven't noticed?
    whats the most over powered weapon in the game right now? (not that its a big deal cuz i still use the M16 only)
    does the knife still act like a little rubber toy or is it a powerful man killing machine?
    what are some new things or perks added to the game?

and my first full round back after 2 1/2 months i went...wait for it....22-6 not bad right

BTW, i have the game on steam (im not sure if everyone does or not so im just adding this) so my game updates automatically so i never know if it installed a new patch or not

thanks TGN

Re: Back after 2 1/2 Months

I am going on and off as well, I m in University.

HMm...

1) Knife fixed, it can even stab through walls now xD
    2) An94 and Gustav are king.
    3) The game is severely stacked at times.
    4) More lv 50s and gold tags to go around.
    5) More hacks and hackusations.

I think that's the gist of it.

Comment

Nothing really new, just some maps on rush/conquest mode, tweaks on some weapons. The knife is a little better even though you sometimes still don't kill someone in the back. The real new part comes at a price of 15$, it's the Vietnam expansion.

Comment

New maps!?!?!?! YEAH!!! like new RUSHES and CONQUESTS and SQUADRUSHES and maps liek that!!!

hmm.. Christmas is comming! OH DEER!!!

Comment

Working...
        X