Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GT featured BlackOps Special, MP and SP

Originally posted by iQue
    Activision has a deal with Microsoft to only show xbox videos... not much Treyarch can do about that. They can't show PC videos even if they wanted to.
    Oh, I didn't know that.
    Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Activision shouldn't have agreed to that then, don't care how much money they're getting, it makes it look like they only care about Xbox gamers.

Comment

Originally posted by Anarchy1
        Oh, I didn't know that.
        It also means the xbox will get map packs and DLC before the other platforms... pretty ****ty, but not the end of the world.

The Investor Relations website contains information about Activision Blizzard's business for stockholders, potential investors, and financial analysts.

Comment

But here is the best part; While Microsoft is going around doing all these deals and showing only Xbox stuff and exlusives, they come out and say how they need to focus more on PC gaming.

They even go so far to say that other companies should look to Microsoft as an example of this leadership.

Isn't that swell of them? So thoughtful playing both sides of the fence.

Crunch
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by iQue
            It also means the xbox will get map packs and DLC before the other platforms... pretty ****ty, but not the end of the world.

http://investor.activision.com/relea...leaseid=479305
            I remember that news release, but I thought that only applied to DLC, not to videos?
            Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Poor form on Microsoft's part.

Comment

Working...
              X