X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Commie Zombies

Originally posted by AvalancheDiode
    What line?
    The only good <insert enemy here> is a dead <insert same enemy here>. Its in many movies. Even zombie movies, which I think is funny, because zombies are dead.

I must be getting up in age. I figured everyone would know what I was referring to.

Crunch

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

Originally posted by Hendrix
    Wanting to buy COD games has become illogical in general.
    I almost agree. I would buy this one and skip the next. They are cramming so much stuff into them now that you get a pretty good bargain and what could the next one have?
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

If I end up getting it, I'll probably play some zombies from time to time. My clan has gotten bored with BFBC2, so we've been playing Reign of the Undead on CoD4, and The Haunted on UT3. Both are pretty entertaining zombie mods. RotU is pretty much the same as W@W zombies, but with custom maps and a class system. Oh, and more players, more zombies, and dedicated servers.

And Crunch, I would have figured that line would have made sense for everyone over the age of ten, as well. Guess not. Then again, I'm hurtling towards 30...

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
        I almost agree. I would buy this one and skip the next. They are cramming so much stuff into them now that you get a pretty good bargain and what could the next one have?
        This is my view exactly. Unless they do something mind numbingly great (something like what CoD4 was), I won't buy the next game. I just don't see where they can expand now. The games have barely changed since CoD4, which is sad because CoD4 was such a leap forward.
        Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Not true, COD 4 is balanced, WaW followed, slightly unbalanced not great maps but the same concept that mad COD4 great. MW2 and I have no doubt black ops will be the same, bloated and overloaded with features that remove any sense of enjoyment. They are, to put it simply, made for sales.

Comment

Originally posted by Hendrix
            Not true, COD 4 is balanced, WaW followed, slightly unbalanced not great maps but the same concept that mad COD4 great. MW2 and I have no doubt black ops will be the same, bloated and overloaded with features that remove any sense of enjoyment. They are, to put it simply, made for sales.
            No, thats correct. CoD4 and WaW were about the same. You buy one or the other, you pretty much played both. MW2 and Black Ops is kinda close to the same. You buy one or the other, you pretty much played both. All the games were different, but not.

Now if you are talking how the games handle and play on features and how they sale, yeah, they are different. Like CoD2/UO is very different from 4 and how a lot of the "old timers" hated 4 because it wasnt like 2/UO.

Maybe now its shifted again and CoD4 is super awesome and these games are beating the horse. Then when the next two come out, Black Ops was super awesome and those games are beating the horse. IDK.

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

You said W@W maps weren't great? I thought they were heaps better and far bigger than any of the ones we got in COD4 or MW2?

Comment

IMO, almost all the maps in WaW I considered good, but there weren't really any great maps that I loved to play over and over again. CoD4 had a few amazing maps that I could play 24/7, but also a lot of mediocre maps.
                Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Thats very true, all of W@W's maps were great but i wouldnt want to sit on a 24/7 server. However compared to Crash and Crossfire in COD4 its a different story.

Comment

Working...
                  X