Battlefield 2142 patch 1.50 FINAL patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 2142 patch 1.50 FINAL patch

I'm sorry for my mistake, anyway for the ones who still dont have the beta cause there is so few people playing

Source

The final version is not out yet. you got any news on when is it gonna be released ??!

Re: Battlefield 2142 patch 1.50 FINAL patch

you do realize 1.50 was long long time ago, right?
    the one we're waiting for is 1.51.

Comment

Awww I was excited...

Comment

A little bit to late if you ask me. The game is dead.

Comment

ow man, my mistake, thats why my game was saying : "Older patch installed already"
          God damn, sorry mates, it seems i dont have to reinstall my game afterall, ill see if i can modify this thread or if it can be deleted xD

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

but why is this their last post in the bf2142 forum announcements?!?!?!?! where are the 1.51 news!?!?! wth? :S

Comment

There is no news. I think TGN was the only site that posted up the 1.51 beta. 2142 is dead.

If you want me to delete the thread or lock it, just let me know

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Wtf Crunch. Have some dignity for this game. You should be proud to be announcing 2142's final wishes. But seriously, now that two years have gone by and we have a beta, how many more are gonna go by before we have a final?

Comment

Originally posted by Yoster
                Wtf Crunch. Have some dignity for this game. You should be proud to be announcing 2142's final wishes. But seriously, now that two years have gone by and we have a beta, how many more are gonna go by before we have a final?
                Sorry Yoster, No offense. I should have said that EA has made the game dead. There wouldnt even be a patch if it wasnt for them accidently finding a surviving copy on another drive after their last one failed and they didnt back it up. Thats how important it is to them. The 1.51 patch is an accident, like me :wee:

Crunch

Comment

21 gun salute to BF2142, the first fps game that got my rear into a clan.

The first fps game involved me being useful.

The first fps game where I distinguished myself.

[Watches my gunship sinks]

RIP Doragon and Talon - 3 years of flying excellence and getting banned as a result.

I'll have to relive my glory in my videos. Back in the days...

GG

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                    2142 is dead.
                    25+ servers since last night. Not quite dead. I keep hearing 1.51 will come out when they finish prepping 2142 for its release on Steam. But who knows if thats even happening. You think it would though...

Comment

25, Man

If they released it on Steam with a low price it may pick up a lot. That would be nice.

Crunch

Comment

well, theres no need to delete, lets keep the conversation xD
                        In my local store bf2142 is 9.99euros and the northen strike was 49 euros till bfbc2 got released, you believe that? they only made the price lower, and still its 29 euros , when a new bf game came out.
                        But i have to agree, if steam starts promoting it like only 3 or 4 euros like they used to do with some games , a lot of people might get into it.
                        Man... time goes by really quick xD
                        I still remember when i watched the trailers for 2142 , omg omg walkers, omg space ships, OMG invisibility! omg omg drones!!! omgomgomgomg!!!!

Comment

The patch is pretty good, especially the new maps. Once the final is out I think you will all see a lot of old vets getting back in to the game. Still beats BFBC2 in my estimation, by a long shot.
                          Battlelog; jeffb7

Comment

this patch would be pretty good if a server ever ran Karkland

Comment

theres normally only 1 server and i only played karkand twice

Comment

Working...
                              X