Medal of Honor vs. Black Ops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medal of Honor vs. Black Ops

What do you think will be the better game?

Re: Medal of Honor vs. Black Ops

If you are a COD fan then BO will be better
    If you are tired of COD then MoH will be better.

I have only played the PC demo, but based on that I will say that the game works well enough, it doesnt have any game-breaking bugs like FFoW did. So there really isnt any "better" game, it is just a question about what style you prefer.

Comment

I was a huge fan of the first Modern Warfare but quickly grew tired of MW2. Just too many perks and stuff online. It bogged the game down too much. I'm buying basically on the multiplayer aspect. I'll play the campaign first (only saving grace imo for MW2) but that's about it. I don't go back and try to get all the intel or anything. Just for the story line and feel of maps and guns. Then online to get my freak on. If they dumb down BO I'll probably roll that. MoH looks sweet though. I'll have to look at some stuff online about it. It'll probably be around Christmas time anyways so I'll have time to check it out from some friends. Thanks man, good lookin' out.

Comment

I dont know, youd have to be pretty tired of CoD. I think Blops gives you a lot more for your money than MoH will. Both have single player, but I think the story on Blops would be better. I also think there would be more on the Blops multiplayer and it also has co-op.

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Is this thread old? To me they both sucked.

Comment

Heck yeah its old. Stupid spambots and then I delete them and now it looks like I revived an old thread >

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

MOH is my choice

Comment

Good to see a reasonable comparison, some idiots like to compare BF to MW..and ofc BF owns but i have to say that i prefere Medal of Honor

Comment

Medal of Honor defiantly if i have to choice

Comment

Working...
                  X