Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CG - Shoot up (away) with luck and zoom back to target = ok but . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CG - Shoot up (away) with luck and zoom back to target = ok but . . .

last few days, I see AT rockets go UP then down, and there are not any vehicles with missile locks - how is that possible?

Is it an AT4?
    if yes - why do they shoot UP
    then rockets hooks right down down? = to get over obstacles?

it looks look like aim bot logic - (not accusing -- just describing the path of the round)

if rpg then it is aim bot ?

Re: CG - Shoot up (away) with luck and zoom back to target = ok but . . .

It must be a tracer since that is the only way it can be done.

Comment

AT4 does not trace to tracer darts. Shoulder AT4 can be lead using the projectile [the red square is useless] by the user. Works the same way as the stationary rocket.

Most likely they shoot up because it is harder for the driver to avoid the incoming trajectory. Shooting from side or behind can be easily countered by driving behind a boulder or a car wreck.

Comment

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty
        It must be a tracer since that is the only way it can be done.
        I would agree - that is why I asked my question
        but there was no vehicle targeted in any of the times I saw this
        not on mini-map, nor big map

Comment

Originally posted by TheDragon
          I would agree - that is why I asked my question
          but there was no vehicle targeted in any of the times I saw this
          not on mini-map, nor big map
          Could have been a soldier tracered.

Comment

Could have been a soldier tracered.
            i thought so at first,
            but then saw it happen often
            guess maybe he darted people often in that game ?
            btw
            did not see it at all yesterday in several games
            except of course, the SOB's that kept darting my tank

Comment

Here's your answer:
              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Watch the whole video and you'll get it. Note: teleport hack is present in both Frostbite games on PC.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan_Archer_nx01
                Here's your answer:
                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Watch the whole video and you'll get it. Note: teleport hack is present in both Frostbite games on PC.
                dragon is saying that the rocket goes up and comes back down on target without a tracer, not just generally from the sky.

Comment

dragon is saying that the rocket goes up and comes back down on target without a tracer, not just generally from the sky.
                  yes = I DO know how to lock on to a target with a dart - and shoot up and have rocket Hook back down into top of tank'
                  (or wherever)

but I saw a few games where rockets were doing this and I could not see a targeted vehicle anywhere
                  and btw - have not seen this since - my guess is some form of hacker - cause if it was real - I would see more of it

Comment

You do know you can only see tracered vehicles when you're equipped with the Gustav or RPG?

Comment

Originally posted by iQue
                      You do know you can only see tracered vehicles when you're equipped with the Gustav or RPG?
                      hmmm . . . not sure of that - will check
                      I carry mines now, and thought I still saw 'traced' vehicles and said to myself - wish I had the CG?

CONFIRMED - you do not need a CG to see tagged vehicles

Comment

Originally posted by TheDragon
                        last few days, I see AT rockets go UP then down, and there are not any vehicles with missile locks - how is that possible?

Is it an AT4?
                        if yes - why do they shoot UP
                        then rockets hooks right down down? = to get over obstacles?

it looks look like aim bot logic - (not accusing -- just describing the path of the round)

if rpg then it is aim bot ?
                        Are they hitting every time?

There have been many times where I've been on the stationary AT, knew there were vehicles out of my LOS, fired, and arced the missile in where I thought the vehicle might be. Just using blind luck and hoping for a hit.

It also wouldn't surprise me that some guys have figured out exactly how to arc a shot to hit a vehicle sitting in a certain area.

Comment

The TOW missile is laser guided, if there is an obstructing in the way, and the missile is further than that obstruction. It tries to turn around hace why hitting objects behind cover with a TOW is close to impossible.

Try it, use the TOW shoot past a light pole and than aim at the light poll it will try to turn around. AT4 acts in the same way.

Comment

I think you are wrong - but will test it
                            yes - you can make missiles turn
                            but not more than 90 degrees ??

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X