How do you see the enemy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you see the enemy?

I always run into this issue on maps such as Laguna Presa, Nelson Bay, Laguna Alta.

I can't see the enemies at all with my scope. I can see the muzzle fire, but that's about it. The green and gray uniforms fit in so well.

I have a habit of using my rifle like a shotgun, love to fight mid range with my squad. But I can't see any enemies. I spam Q and look for the red arrow.

Am I missing something here? [Other than a keen sight] How do you see them?

Any graphic settings to change this?

------------------

Other questions:

What does magnum ammo do exactly? More stopping power? More dmg?

Anyone experiencing hitreg issues? Where as you can see the puff of smoke but no hitreg.

Re: How do you see the enemy?

You can try changing the contrast and brightness... and turn on colorblind mode. People will blend in pretty good sometimes, but yeah, a keen sight will help.

Comment

The only map I have trouble seeing people is the night map. One thing that you can do is to stand still once in awhile. That is what I do on any map that has trees in it. When you're not moving, you can notice movement more easily. It helps a lot on that stupid night map, I hate that one.

Comment

Magnum ammo modifies the damage of the gun, makes it .25 more powerful, imo its a noob spec but meh, smacktards have to whore their AN94 or M60 with it, I stay the **** away from it, ceramic armour ftw

as for seeing people, I know what you mean, because often you get some huge bumhugger just sitting in a bush, not saying I don't do it, but I generally only do it when I am an engi or something and going for stealth not some M1tard medic

I generally use sound to detect enemies though as well as seeing them, in which case I press Q at the same time as I open fire and hope I ain't using a gun where the muzzle flash will blind me

but on all high settings I don't have a problem seeing people tbh

and I only have hitreg issues if I am lagging (high ping on mah network, some bitches on the other PC etc, or if the server sucks)

Comment

High settings = seeing more people? I don't like High effects, smoke obscures my long range sight.

I'm a recon wh0re. How many I can kill depends on how many I see. I'm on the move 24/7. Which makes spotting a well hidden enemy difficult. Also makes me very obvious if they are camping behind a bush.

My kit is usually:
          SV98/GOL/M24
          M9
          Extra Explosives
          C4
          Magnum Ammo.
          Vehicle countermeasures.

Also does bush or branches block or deflect bullets?

Comment

i have trouble seeing guys hiding in the vegetation, on maps like laguna presa. usually they're russian side because they have better camo than US side. sometimes i don't even know until i realize i am pointing at a bad guy and my xhair turns red.

Comment

just sit still for a few seconds and look for movement. it is very easy to see movement behind the trees and bushes. then light them up. also, if your playing of "core" morde, you could expose yourself for a second to let them get off a shot so you can see the muzzleflash

Comment

Camping is really not my thing. I "bait" but not camp.

Run in a building, fire 2 shots of M9, let them come after me. Drop a few C4s from the second floor, wait for kill message :-)

Of course, that plan backfired a few times. EPIC FAIL, -10 suicide.

Comment

the magnum ammo is the best than accuracy, i use always!

to see better the enemys you must to do better graphic:

if you can translation it, from our forum in brazil to better graphic, you can have an idea from bf2

Texture=high to see better the enemy

Comment

I always just use low settings and I usually don't have a problem, and it does help to just stand still and look at your surroundings for a moment.

Comment

I remember back in 2142, if you want to see the enemy. Make everything as lowest possible, even if you are running a 5850 xD

I'll crank up the texture and see what happens fellas.

I have a fear of a knife in my rear if I stay still. I guess it's every recon's fear

Comment

Originally posted by Amaranthuse
                        I remember back in 2142, if you want to see the enemy. Make everything as lowest possible, even if you are running a 5850 xD

I'll crank up the texture and see what happens fellas.

I have a fear of a knife in my rear if I stay still. I guess it's every recon's fear
                        Well if you stop and look around for a second or two... chances are, you aren't going to get knifed in those two seconds.

Comment

Working...
                        X