So how is it now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how is it now?

So what's up with all the hackers???? I Stopped playing it a long time ago and now I'm hearing it's mostly hackers that infest the PC based version of MW2... If that's the case, I am not surprised lol. Think I'll wait until I get feedback from this forum before I buy black ops. If activision wants my money again then they will have to earn it.

Re: So how is it now?

I played some this past week and to tell you the truth I don't think I even came across a hacker. If I did then I could not tell. It was the same old MW2 thought. To many kill streaks.

Comment

I tried playing last week and ran into an aimbotter the first round, after spending over 5 minutes trying to get into a lobby with two friends. ALT + F4, maybe I'll look into it again some other day...

Comment

I saw 2000 players in the TDM queue, how MW2 has fallen.

Comment

Infinty ward and activision killed it from the get go. If they'd allowed dedicated servers the game would have been as timeless as bf1942

Comment

i tried to play multiplayer last night and i couldn't stand the FOV... and from what i understand this isn't something you can change...

Comment

Originally posted by AKULA
              Infinty ward and activision killed it from the get go. If they'd allowed dedicated servers the game would have been as timeless as bf1942
              They messed up with more than just dedicated servers.

Comment

They thought more was better when obviously it wasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by AKULA
                  when are you guys going to understand they don't want timeless, long lasting games? they want to keep releasing new games for more money, not have 1 game people get attached to for years. even DICE said they are happy with how long BC2's lifespan is going to be, which is like 9 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                    when are you guys going to understand they don't want timeless, long lasting games? they want to keep releasing new games for more money, not have 1 game people get attached to for years. even DICE said they are happy with how long BC2's lifespan is going to be, which is like 9 months.
                    That is true now that I think about it. That is why companies release sequels every year.

Comment

MW2 has been abandoned by IW and Activision, some people have hacked their game so when other players join you are set to level 70 with prestige 3. I just started playing this recently and preto everything is unlocked.

At least now I can plant claymores and camp out in the game like everyone else.

Comment

Working...
                      X