unbalanced teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unbalanced teams

hey guys, i have been playing this game since the beta, and although i have seen this before, it seems that recently the teams in every server i join are incredibly uneven skill-wise.

im not talking about numbers, im talking about rank and skill. i used to play rush only, but the teams were always uneven so that it was either really boring to win all the time, or ridiculously frustrating to lose every round. i tried to fix this by playing conquest, but even in conquest one team is always dominating the other.

the only reason i can think of is that the difference of players is really starting to show i.e. the casual gamers are being dominated by the kids who play this game 4 hours a day.

im taking a break from BC2 to give MOH a try.

Re: unbalanced teams

The reason I ran into was because a lot of people are creating new accounts and starting again. I was getting beat up the other day by a level 3 and asked how long they had the game. That was their third account. Same goes with some others I asked.

Good luck on MoH.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Yeah I see a clear difference in ranks, most of the time one team have a lot of big ranks and concentrate most of the skillful players. There always was a difference between teams in others BF but not that often, or maybe it's just because it's harder to switch I notice more often

Comment

One other thing i forgot about, BC2s "balance" system never seemed to work. Ive seen rankwise oversight all the time. So it may be a bit of all the above going on.

Crunch

Comment

Its just luck, no one is deliberately stacking teams. Sometimes you get on the bad team, sometimes the good one, and sometimes the teams are perfect and thats when this game is actually REALLY fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Kylee!
            Its just luck, no one is deliberately stacking teams. Sometimes you get on the bad team, sometimes the good one, and sometimes the teams are perfect and thats when this game is actually REALLY fun.
            er, hmmm. uhm = = guess you never play with A$$ hole admins that put all rank 30 above on one team

1st thing I do when I log in is check the ranks
            if stacked - more often than should be = I leave right away
            and
            concur with Crunchj above
            lots of 'new account guys'
            waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy too good for sub-10 rank - knowing all the spots to go, etc

Comment

i have recently started a new account and i can testify that without magnum ammo its like your shooting airsoft guns at them.

oh, and MOH has uneven teams as well too lol.

Comment

Originally posted by (BG)Patton
                oh, and MOH has uneven teams as well too lol.

LOL, must be another feature

Crunch

Comment

Originally posted by TheDragon
                  er, hmmm. uhm = = guess you never play with A$$ hole admins that put all rank 30 above on one team

1st thing I do when I log in is check the ranks
                  if stacked - more often than should be = I leave right away
                  and
                  concur with Crunchj above
                  lots of 'new account guys'
                  waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy too good for sub-10 rank - knowing all the spots to go, etc
                  Yea, I play on pretty much two servers exclusively.

Comment

People create new soldiers for stats. Want their kd to go higher.

If I see too many lv 40s and beyond on one team. Or CLAN stacked team. I leave.

I love servers that scramble (or said they did) the teams every round.

You are just getting killed over and over again.

Again, as this applies to all aspects of life, you have bad days and good days.

On bad days for example, I run into stacked servers, can't hit a stationary target, no idea why I m spraying, and just run into every live grenade there is.

Comment

the biggest problem are the hacks with new accounts and even hacks

about the balance np! :yay:

Comment

I just had a giant losing streak. Played like 12 round and pretty much lost all of them. Usually the crappy team turns good in a few rounds. It wasn't the case this time. I was having good rounds so i didn't rage quit.

It's frustrating when half your team is hiding in a hill "Sniping" and killing no one, not even the enemies taking the flags. I don't get the fascination of guarding a bush the whole round, just to get 4 kills and 8 deaths. :shakehead:

Comment

The sniping on the hill behavior is one of a bad player, good sniper don't hesitate to relocate and go closer on the front to find the enemy. I know, my brother is a bad player in BC2 and he snipes all the time, stay at one place (a window) then ragequit when someone headshot him with akaban or pp2000.

As for crappy team I do like I do in all BF, I switch if there's a big imbalance (like the enemy team full cap the map in 2 minutes and you're spawnkilled).

Comment

worse than sniping from a hill
                            - Which is ok if they SPOT EVERYTHING (like I do)
                            is the Tank whore that NEVER LEAVES THE MAIN BASE
                            and has a typical score of 1 kill and 4 deaths round after round

even though I try to get a win for the team
                            sometimes the opposing team - even at times with lower ranks
                            uses better tactics to cap flags
                            so I just rain armor rounds and go for kills

Comment

if u dont like snipers in bfbc then ou will hate them the most in moh

Comment

Working...
                              X