Comment

Re: New patch beta?

Originally posted by Ekan66
      Here it is guys: http://www.gameupdates.org/details.php?id=4297

see y'all tonight : )
      :O Nice. Thanks.

Comment

I'm torn between 'about fekkin time' & 'wootyeah'. I've got a free evening and I haven't been on the field for months.....

Torrent engaged.

:salute:

Comment

please join some US servers. i'm getting my ass kicked playing on these high ping euro servers.

Comment

The 1.51 is coming of my torrent @ 1MB/sec so should be down in about 15 minutes. However I recently had a total system fail so I have to download the other patches and re-install the game.

I'm gonna hit my broadband cap any minute and then things are gonna crawl.

Comment

Double Tap sprint no longer works, is there a setting for this - it's been so long I cant remember.

The 1st map I tried was hellish laggy although my ping was 20-30, that could be due to other players with high-pings?????

Comment

Getting good speed with the torrent, peaked at 2mb and haven't dropped below 1.5mb.
                2142 will be a nice change from BC2, over that game already.

Comment

Lol reinstalled to find that my stats have been wiped for some reason. I am guessing it was the loltitan glitch from patch 1.01!

Well new soldier for new maps, it's Krylov time!

Comment

Going to reinstall it... again (deinstalled it like 2 months ago).

Comment

Originally posted by Infernalis
                      Going to reinstall it... again (deinstalled it like 2 months ago).
                      Un-installed you mean? lol

Comment

Bah english is not my native tongue, I make a lot of silly mistakes like this (when I don't stumble over some past forms and others).

Comment

Lag seems fixed today so I don't know if that was a game issue or my issue.

Still can't double-tap sprint though. Others seem to be able to so I'm guessing this is related to install method. I installed 1 - 1.5 - 1.51.

New maps are great. 1 slight criticism, Karkand doesn't feel like a 2142 map!!!. Some people said today that it's strange that the buildings didn't change in a hundred years but I guess that is how a real city would develop. The old would stay and it would be built upon.

The new Rorsch plasma cannon does make up for it. I'm rolling along in my tank when suddenly duh-duh-duh-duh - - WTF :cry:

Yellow Knife my current fave.

Comment

Working...
                          X