Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another Catch - No Custom Map Rotation

Originally posted by [GCA]Tim270
    They just keep handing out reasons not to pay for this game.

Not sure why they dont bother to actually move towards a 'white-list' map model, where community/user created maps are approved by the dev team then allowed to be played in ranked rotation. Oh wait, it would mean they would actually have to work.
    Because then the Devs would take the credit. It's been done before. (I think)

Comment

meh, if I had to buy either MOH or Call of Duty. I would get MOH. I'm tired of Activision bullying the PC. Did not get MW2 and will not be purchasing Black OPS. Sadly, many will which is why they continue to screw us. Until people actually reject their approach to the call of duty (PC) this trend will always continue. I hope nothing but disaster for the exclusive server provider and i hope VAC won't be effective in the latest installment.

Comment

Originally posted by x=FAST=x
        meh, if I had to buy either MOH or Call of Duty. I would get MOH. I'm tired of Activision bullying the PC. Did not get MW2 and will not be purchasing Black OPS. Sadly, many will which is why they continue to screw us. Until people actually reject their approach to the call of duty (PC) this trend will always continue. I hope nothing but disaster for the exclusive server provider and i hope VAC won't be effective in the latest installment.
        So you prefer EA/DICE bullying the PC?
        Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

The problem with boycotting is that many people on the PC side think that its going to change their opinions. Activision havent yet realised that the reason PC sells so little is that the market is miniscule compared to the console market. When they see the low(er) sales of their games, they blame piracy and make up over-blown statistics that 90% of the game was pirated. (as what happened with CoD4, which is why they used steam integration)

The thing is, boycotting will change their opinion of the game, yes. But not what we want. instead, they will see the PC development as a massive waste of money, and will probably never develop on PC again.

This being said, if we continue to purchase in large numbers, x= Fast=X is right, the trend will continue. Its a damned if we do, damned if we don't situation really.

Comment

Originally posted by Anarchy1
            So you prefer EA/DICE bullying the PC?
            In fairness EA/DICE dont necessarily bully the PC market they just keep us out of the loop when compared to consoles. However Activision literally come out and bluntly say they hate the PC market and that consoles is now their main focus :/

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
              In fairness EA/DICE dont necessarily bully the PC market they just keep us out of the loop when compared to consoles. However Activision literally come out and bluntly say they hate the PC market and that consoles is now their main focus :/
              But really, EA/DICE view the PC market the same way as Activision. They just haven't come out and said it (which obviously was a huge PR mistake by Activision).
              Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Working...
              X