No announcement yet.

Pre-Order Numbers for PC and Consoles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Order Numbers for PC and Consoles?

Im just wondering if anyone knows the rough figures of pre-orders for both the PC and the consoles (specifically the 360).

Im asking simply because i live in Australia where its hard at the best of times to find a good server to play on which is why sometimes matchmaking actually benefits me. If there are going to be plenty of people playing Black Ops on the PC then im all for getting it on that platform. However if there is going to be more people playing on consoles (by a substantial margin) then i feel it might be better if i get it on console.

Im still very torn between which version to get because i loved W@W on the PC but got MW2 on the xbox and enjoyed the experience all the same (as much as MW2 could be enjoyed at least).

I would look for the figures myself however i have no idea where i would fine them.

Thanks.

Re: Pre-Order Numbers for PC and Consoles?

This is the last news I heard about pre-orders:

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

If this is still trending that way, there are going to be a lot of sales for all platforms.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

On PC, you are stuck with playing on Gameservers.com servers. Sydney is the only place remotely near Australia that is offered as a server location. With that said, that means that most people who get the game in Australia will have to play on a server there or else suffer major lag. So you would need to think about how likely there will be that there is a good server hosted there.
      Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

We have perth "gameservers" currently running at the moment for other games though? Has it been confirmed that only Sydney will get the servers?

I hate the way people (not typically specifying you) think that Sydney is a central hub for the entire of Australia and that connecting to it isnt a problem. From perth its like half of europe away :/

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
          We have perth "gameservers" currently running at the moment for other games though? Has it been confirmed that only Sydney will get the servers?

I hate the way people (not typically specifying you) think that Sydney is a central hub for the entire of Australia and that connecting to it isnt a problem. From perth its like half of europe away :/
          I was basing it of the Gameservers site...http://www.gameservers.com/blackops/. Perth isn't on there, but if there is already a data center there, then they may add it in the future.

And sorry about the distance. I'm in the American public educational system . The only thing we learn about Australia is that it's far away.
          Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Working...
          X