Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mouse and keyboard goes mad for 10 seconds.....then works. wtf NOW!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse and keyboard goes mad for 10 seconds.....then works. wtf NOW!?

I have been away from this game for a little while but have not changed anything with my install or system.

When I get killed and come back into the game, my input controls go all wonky for 10 seconds before returning too normaliity wtf?

Is this a new feature in the game? (I fkn hope not!)

Re: Mouse and keyboard goes mad for 10 seconds.....then works. wtf NOW!?

Anyone at all got any solutions for this.

It never used to happen, I aint changed my mouse, keyboard, or any drivers and the game has not been updated since I last played it.

Its driving me fkn mental....I have paid good money for all this techno crap I got and all I ever get from it are hassles.

When I die and respawn, or when I jump out of a vehicle (which I guess is a kind of respawning), the controls go all to ****...backwards is forwards, the mouse spins around like hell at the least little touch.

(I am talking about multiplayer btw)

Comment

do you have a joystick on your desk? I had issues like that and it was my joystick input, I went into settings and deleted all the joystick controls from movement except for flying.

Comment

Originally posted by TGL|Badlizzard
        do you have a joystick on your desk? I had issues like that and it was my joystick input, I went into settings and deleted all the joystick controls from movement except for flying.
        I got a gamepad, but its wireless and turned off.

Comment

yup it's a joystick control related issue i bet. delete all the joystick assignments and you'll be fine.

Comment

or you have one of those buttons checked in the control options menu. i think it's the one called "vertical fly''. with that one checked, the game will act just as you describe it.

Comment

Gotta love it when they say Nothing happened\changed

Comment

I have been away working offshore for the past 2 months...and now I am back.

I found that I was still suffering the same problem with BFBC2, so I decided to do a fresh OP install to see if that helped......3 days later, everything back on mz PC.......and hte problem is worse than ever...

I am getting like a 10 second lagggggg in between mouse-keyboard inputs and actions......everything has gone all to to §hit and I can find no solutions anywhere.

In dismay, I gave up and installed BF2 instead.......BUT SAME FRIGGING PROBLEM!!!

Surely someone else out there must be suffering this issue as well?

Is it EAs servers that are all ****ed up at the moment or have I got some serious compatibility issue going on somewhere that has just came out of knowhere?

3 months ago...and everything worked fine. Offline, I have no input problems.

If anzone is in same boat as me I would like to know.

Comment

As if by magic, this problem has solved itself.

Guess it was a problem with EA's servers and some internet connections.

Comment

Working...
                  X