X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I has it.

Originally posted by EnergyNL
    Only got 3 payback pins.

I struggle to get the 3 roadkills and to blow up 4 mcoms, have no idea how to get those.
    I'd be driving not stopping for the opposition :: road kill ::.>>>

Comment

I thought this thread was going to start with a picture of a cat lol.
      Originally posted by Rafterman
      Roadkills have always been hard for me, but I finally got the pin a couple weeks ago.
      Roadkilling is the worst part of the game imo. But I got a lucky roadkill pin a long time ago. I touched a tree and my helicopter flipped into a full APC, rofl. Somehow I got roadkills instead of the usual helicopter name.

Comment

bradino, that is the funniest way to get roadkills I have ever heard

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

its hard to roadkill with choppers now
          air ramming isn't like it was in the previous BF games

Comment

I've gotten the majority of my road kill pins, running over infantry with the UAV. Best one was when i got 2 guys with 1 swoop. :laugh:

As far as the 4 Mcomms. Best map to do it, is Valparaiso. Has the most set of Mcomms.

Comment

damn, are you guys all that good? i knew i sucked, but this is ridiculous. i have 93 of those pins [facepalm]

Comment

If you play a lot of squad deathmatch/rush with a lower amount of players it's possible to earn this award more than by playing normal rush/cq. But 90 is a lot even though I don't know how many hours you spent.

Comment

Originally posted by Infernalis
                  If you play a lot of squad deathmatch/rush with a lower amount of players it's possible to earn this award more than by playing normal rush/cq. But 90 is a lot even though I don't know how many hours you spent.
                  i barely play squad dm/rush, mostly straight up rush/conq. [1 more facepalm] just checked, i have 307 hrs.

Comment

Working...
                  X