Haxors are ruining this game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Haxors are ruining this game!

People cheated in freaking Doom and Quake. This is not a new thing, and it has nothing to do with stats. It has to do with making people cry and rage. You're giving them power by doing so.

Of course, I also firmly believe in head-stabbing for people who are really cheating. They've got it coming. Karma just isn't fast enough.

Comment

Originally posted by rebel444
      Best solution........... no stat system = no haxors !
      well - stat systems and ranks were actually brilliant ideas from Dice/EA
      (to help their bottom line)
      bet it kept 90% (guessing here) coming back just to reach certain goals
      doubt I would have played past Sgt - but stayed until General
      same here - the game is fun - gets the adrenaline going -
      fighting for at least one star
      but the game is often boring - waiting for action
      as opposed to other games that require a click of some kind every second or you lose
      (eg Company of Heroes)

Comment

you would prob think i hack lol

Comment

There's been alot punkbusted but I hardly think they're ruining the game, I like others find a new server when the BS shows up. Also this game has some really good players that get accused all the time without any proof.

Comment

Okay, Kylee, try here:

Show ANY skill at all, they'll ban you for "using aimbot." They seem to want a private server, but they want to stay ranked to pad their stats on each other.

Comment

I've seen a few hackers. We had one tonight who was stupid enough to brag about it in chat, provide links to his site, and then threaten to crash our server if we kicked him. :icon_rolleyes: I PB-banned him and all of our guests erupted in approval and relief. :congrats:

What I hate the most is that too many players out there simply resort to hackussations as opposed to improving their skills - they cry wolf all the time. Then when a real hacker shows up, the legitimate complaints are often drowned out by all of the needless accusations coming from players who are simply getting beat up by better, more experienced players. I always want to make sure that I'm banning a real hacker, and not ruining it for some innocent player who is having the game of his life.

Many of the real hackers are idiots who talk about hacks openly in their clan websites which you can find by googling their tags - that makes it easy to confirm and dispose of the d-bags so everyone else on your server can enjoy themselves. I don't understand why someone would hack in a competitive game, taking away the competition and defeating the purpose of playing a game. It's like paying some guy to have sex with your wife on your honeymoon.

When pubbing, please consider approaching the server admin about a hacker instead of leaving - give a convincing reason for him to scrutinize the player in question. Understand that the admin is usually already busy policing players who simply don't follow rules, and trying to play the game a little himself. As an admin I always appreciate a thoughtful guest who is trying to help make the server a better place to play - it's also a great way to make new connections with other cool gamers. If the admin ignores you or IS the hacker, then by all means find a better server. :salute:

Comment

Had one on last night got rid of him before to much damage was done. Game name was "I love you a lot" Checked his stats and definitely an AIMBOTer. See them here

Comment

its true but over time will improve an clean game in the future.
                  in our forum in brazil we have a banlist of the brasilian cheaters...i am happing to see alot of ban every day +-50 per day! hehehe

lol

Comment

ive encountered two hackers this past week. one was from a DOD clan and was aimbotting with an M1 garand, and the other one who told us that he was just testing his hacks on us. they worked.

Comment

Originally posted by (BG)Patton
                      he was just testing his hacks on us.
                      lol I've heard that one before too.

Comment

Working...
                      X