Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you get kills with stationary weapons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How do you get kills with stationary weapons?

use the stationary gun (heavy mg?) on valparaiso, as defense. i'm referring to the one at the very fist base. you're likely to catch several coming down the hill.

Comment

Originally posted by fatmooseknuckle
      use the stationary gun (heavy mg?) on valparaiso, as defense. i'm referring to the one at the very fist base. you're likely to catch several coming down the hill.
      And a few sniper rounds in the head.

Comment

I've got my 4th stationary pin yesterday playing Arica Harbour in Rushmode (defense) with the KORNET rocketlauncher, there are two launchers in the first stage of this map and I was on the second (in the base) tanks and humvees kept rolling.

Comment

Originally posted by EnergyNL
          I've got my 4th stationary pin yesterday playing Arica Harbour in Rushmode (defense) with the KORNET rocketlauncher, there are two launchers in the first stage of this map and I was on the second (in the base) tanks and humvees kept rolling.
          That's a good one. Be sure to take out the fence and as much of the concrete building in front of you as possible to get a good view of things. You probably won't be able to take out many tanks initially as they generally sit further back, but if one gets careless you can hit them eaily. Also good for taking out fast movers trying to rush the MCOMS.

It's also a very good spot once you lose the MCOMS as you're kind of hidden from the US players as they begin to spawn around you. Sometimes you can get lucky and take out all of their remaining armor as they try to advance. They'll eventually get you, but you can rain some hell down on them in the meantime.

And once again, get good with the VADS - you can rack up the kills, against air targets, infantry, and soft vehicles.

Comment

lots of patience

Comment

Working...
            X