Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapons damage to helos

Hi all,

I have looked through weapon damage charts etc without any luck.

My questions is: What weapons and what damage do they do to i.e. Black Hawks and Apaces?

Examples:

Does it make any sense for example to empty a belt from the M249 into an enemy Black Hawk (other than taking a lucky shot at a door gunner)?

Does the APC MG do any damage to an Apace?

Thanks

Re: Weapons damage to helos

50 cal emplacements and the guns on a tank, coaxial and gunner will damage helos

main gun will blow a heli out of the sky ofc, Bradley gun fire will damage the heli and knock it off balance, usually resulting in crash

infantry weapons don't damage the heli unless you are a wookie with the m95, however you can fire into the cockpit glass with most guns and hurt the pilot

Comment

Originally posted by MrChris_CJ
      50 cal emplacements and the guns on a tank, coaxial and gunner will damage helos

main gun will blow a heli out of the sky ofc, Bradley gun fire will damage the heli and knock it off balance, usually resulting in crash

infantry weapons don't damage the heli unless you are a wookie with the m95, however you can fire into the cockpit glass with most guns and hurt the pilot
      That should answer the question.

Comment

Originally posted by Kylee!
        That should answer the question.
        I should think so

Thanks a lot. Does this mean that Tank and APC turret MG does no damage as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Slorup
          I should think so

Thanks a lot. Does this mean that Tank and APC turret MG does no damage as well?
          No, they do. As long as it is something that resembles a .50 cal machine gun, it will do damage the the heli.

Comment

Originally posted by Kylee!
            No, they do. As long as it is something that resembles a .50 cal machine gun, it will do damage the the heli.
            Hahahaha i knoe this has been answered and i'm outoftopic but i just read yur signature the quote from expletive deleted and had a good laugh. so true man

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
              Hahahaha i knoe this has been answered and i'm outoftopic but i just read yur signature the quote from expletive deleted and had a good laugh. so true man
              Hahaha, proven strategy.

Comment

Im so tired of seeing idiot medics shooting at choppers instead of healing and reviving. While you guys are trying in vain to hurt the chopper your teammates are dying all around you....DURrrrrr

Comment

How much damage does the M95 when you hit a helo?

I get a hit indicator but never a damage assist or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by EnergyNL
                    How much damage does the M95 when you hit a helo?

I get a hit indicator but never a damage assist or anything.
                    5 health points per hit.

Crunch
                    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                      5 health points per hit.

Crunch
                      damn that's not even worth the effort.

Never really understood why people are so fond of the M95.. It gives away your position, you just have to follow the bullet smoke/path

Comment

Originally posted by EnergyNL
                        Never really understood why people are so fond of the M95.. It gives away your position, you just have to follow the bullet smoke/path
                        One advantage the M95 has over all the other rifles is less bullet drop over distance than the other rifles, or at least that is what I think I have noticed from use. Compare the M95 with any of the other sniper rifles at the start of Arica Harbor Rush.

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                          5 health points per hit.

Crunch
                          that really depends where you hit. if you hit it in the tail area it's 10+

Comment

Originally posted by wolf106
                            that really depends where you hit. if you hit it in the tail area it's 10+

Still a complete waste of time. Let an engineer take the thing out in one rocket. I dont know how many times ive seen a whole team distracted by randomly shooting at the choppers while their dudes on the ground are arming the mcoms.

Comment

Working...
                            X