Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• accuracy....

can anyone exlpain it?

so i'm looking at my stats today. a few days ago i was at 30something % accuracy and now am at 51%. it fluctuates drastically and is over 100% at times. all this while the highest accuracy i have of any one weapon is only 47%. can ANYONE make heads or tails out of this? i usually don't look too much into into it, but this has baffled me for a while now.

ps. no need to point out my suckage, as i'm well aware. thx :thumbsup:

Re: accuracy....

hmm my % is 147! wth?

Comment

that site is seriously glitched. if you look at line item weapon kills, it will show the wrong number a lot of times, but when you hover over and look at the pop up its correct.
      "Crunch's First Officer"
      twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Pshhh, who cares about stats, as long as the other guy drops before you do. You got pretty good accuracy!

Sometimes, nailing two or three targets in one shot will give you 300% accuracies!

Comment

Yeah, the stat system in BC2 is very strange and seems messed up in a lot of areas. I would think its probably just that.

Crunch
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by Amaranthuse
            Pshhh, who cares about stats
            Seriously...I'm getting so tired of people saying this. STFU, and keep your opinion about it to yourself. A stat like accuracy really does mean something for people at times. A lot more then W/L ratios and other crap.

People made a big to-do about stats back with BF2 because people went whoring for badges and stats all got swept into that group because people were always looking at them.

But for some people out there, the "statistical" part of "stats" help people break down there game into areas of weakness, growth and development.

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

Originally posted by fatmooseknuckle
            can anyone exlpain it?
            You might want to just go look at individual weapons.

Comment

OK here are a few flaws i noticed in game.

Some bullets i seen go thru solid objects eg steel and the ground at times(holes in net coding?)

Hitbox lag is still in battlefield but my ping is now double or tripple what it should be.

The amount of hacks playing and or getting caught is shocking also.Like every round is see someone getting kicked for hacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rambo
                The amount of hacks playing and or getting caught is shocking also.Like every round is see someone getting kicked for hacks.
                That's not from the server you are playing from, that's from the whole of the PBBANS system, so it could be on thousands of other servers.

Comment

my fav hack to see in game (well the one that is the most obvious)
                  besides wall hax - cause the excuse is that - well someone spotted you so I knew where you were
                  . . . is the tank round that you see flying all the way across the map without any arc - like a sniper shot
                  duh - aimbot !

then I just change servers

************\
                  oops - sorry - sort of got off topic from OP
                  - just following the thread

I do not 'watch' accuracy' but do look at my KDR
                  was thrilled to get past 1.0
                  now have almost 200 more kill than death :yay:

Comment

Originally posted by Rambo
                    Hitbox lag is still in battlefield but my ping is now double or tripple what it should be.
                    The ping is no longer ping. It is now latency which is the time that it takes data to go from you to the server, be processed, and return to you, so it is now a larger number than previous games. It confused the hell out of me too at the start.

Comment

Just try to keep latency under 120.

I use recon rifles, over that amount and I begin to notice one second hit reg delay. Sometimes my target jerks across my screen.

Comment

I had 500% accuracy with the GOL once. Beat that.

Comment

how many people can 1 sniper rifle bullet penetrate? it's always fun getting double kills with 1 round but i haven't seen a 3 or more. gotta love sniping jet skis or ATVs from a straight line and getting both occupants.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                            how many people can 1 sniper rifle bullet penetrate
                            i think it's 5. there's a video out there on youtube where some guys were testing this theory w/ the most powerful rifle, the m95. i've never gotten more than a double kill.

Comment

Working...
                            X