Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medal of Honor Comes With Battlefield 3 Beta

FU!

Pro's 1992 (some of the best MOH:AA players)

Pro time.

Bob2**
    MrBlue***
    HannaHotLips**
    Bigyin**
    Sandman**
    Darkstar***
    TalkieToaster

JOLT

If you want to make this the best: mail the old crew: bf2.n00bit@thegame.com

Bob2 [Ironfist Battle ground] 56k: masters of lag
    [IFB]

nublets have no clue how intense competition was\is: shot from insane distance [LOL]

very tight hit reg, crucial: all about the headshot! or insane nade throws in them days <3.

Be. Stability

Comment

EA move to MOH Beta

Electronic Assholes

Idiot production ^^^.

You <3 me \ us \ (UK) crew

2fast4uAK47 n00bit
      no|DxTilly.. nhracing
      gimpy [pro target]
      Hunt: found idiots

Comment

I'd expect screenshots and News after BFBC2 Vietnam is released. MoH will be out october, BFBC2 Vietnam after that. Once the dust has settled from those, you'll start seeing BF3 marketing.

As long is it has fixed wing aircraft and I can go prone to shoot, I wont judge it too harshly. I rarely played on servers with more than 48 players anyway.

Comment

I doubt im the first to think that we all saw this coming though? Yes we all had hope that BF3 would be a PC exclusive that would rock PC technology and blow our minds after all these years of wait, but quite honestly we all knew in the back of our minds that EA wouldnt let this game go out without console potential as well.

We are all disappointed by the news and the PC community has a right to feel let down by both EA and DICE but until the beta comes out and we actually get to see whats in store for the future of the BF series then i dont think we can make too many judgements as to whether its a failure or not. Honestly in my mind i dont think we will ever see a game truly like BF2 ever again and that it was one of a kind, however if enough of the PC community shows outrage to the recent news then maybe EA and DICE will take notice and produce BF3 completely separate to the consoles.

I have known for quite some time now though that BF3 was always going to be "the game we all anticipate but know it can only let us down".

Comment

expect:
            no prone
            no commo-rose
            unlimited sprint
            unlimited vehicle ammo
            broken voip
            awesome weapon balancing courtesy of demize

oh and don't forget about those generous free map packs!

Comment

Source.

Elite Soldier rips up BF3.

Comment

New team, demize is pressing buttons .

Magic crew? IDN, only feel the love when Beta:sexy Test slaps my face.

Ps we dont do beta

Comment

Old school what are you even on about?

Comment

When I read oldschool's posts here, my brain hurts from trying to make sense out of any of it LOL.

Comment

Who knows, some scally testing, boost...

---------- Post added at 07:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 AM ----------

my posts better make no sence or there will be hell to pay!

Comment

old sch00l is easily my favourite poster here. Everything he says is like a riddle. A riddle that seems to have swallowed a bit too much of the mouthwash earlier in the day but a riddle nonetheless. :thumbsup:

Comment

Gah, what a let down. I guess there's a possibility it might play well on the PC.

I was planning on updating my 5 year old gaming rig for BF3 as well.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfAlmighty
                            I'm going to sit in my chair tonight after I get home from work, pretend it's June 25, 2005, load up some Battlefield 2, and play the game that would end up being the last of the true Battlefield games.

And cry. :cry:

But hey, you never know, this could just end up being the most kickass game ever. We don't even know what era it's going to be set in yet, do we? Maybe it'll have huge 64-player maps, fixed-wing aircraft, airfields, ships, tanks...the works. Of course today's technology kind of limits what they can do so that might be a bit too much for a modern system to handle.

As opposed to, say, 2002 when BF1942 came out. o wate.

See...I blame all the damn IO junkies for this. All of them wanting stat wh0ring, small cluster**** maps with no vehicles, and their 24/7 Karkand Jalalabad servers. They said, 'Hey DICE...want to make sure your next games sell like hotcakes? Make all of them like this!!!' and here we are. I'm sure there's more to it than that, but you've got to admit there's a thread to be followed there.
                            tbh I loved 2142 as well and will probably reinstall it with the upcoming patch

but yes I blame the IO loving smacktards, every MW2 player and the console kiddies for ****ing FPS as a whole up tbh

Originally posted by Minmaster
                            expect:
                            no prone
                            no commo-rose
                            unlimited sprint
                            unlimited vehicle ammo
                            broken voip
                            awesome weapon balancing courtesy of demize

oh and don't forget about those generous free map packs!
                            idd, I mean I didn't mind those things in BC2 because thats what it was, well except the moronic prick that is Demize

but a BF3 with those things

can **** off tbh

Comment

Dice has been working on bf3 for a long time, maybe they are doing this right. They build the maps BIGG around 64 player size for PC. If it's like BF2, maps have a 16,32,64 size. Then on the console it only loads the 16, or 32. And brings the player count down to 32. Money will make them do it console, then port to PC. But I must believe that they WANT to make a game thats better than BF2 in every way. I mean the Battlefield PC franchise is legendary. I can't believe that they would let it get ****ed up, and completely kill any love left Dice.

Comment

The problem is that Dice are always dictatoring and telling us what we want,instead of listening or asking us what we want.

They are always in secret,instead of working together on ideas.

Just copy 1942 on a new engine,planes,boats,ships,48/64 playa with mod tools SIMPLE?

One thing that confuses the hell out of me is that COD is still COD after all these years,MOH is still MOH,Arma is still Arma,total war is still the same formular after 7 years............then why the hell does battlefield have to be the only one to change!god damn it!

For me you have stuffed up Dice !,its all too late by about 3 years,BF should be updated every 2 years.

ITS JUST LAZY and poor MARKETING to reglect the loyal fans and demand!

Comment

Working...
                                X