Would be epic, yes? :thumbsup:

Re: BF1942 maps for BC2?

Yeah, but the pack will be called 1943.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Not really, the whole remake thing is getting kinda dry... I want to see some new content!

Comment

i'm still hoping they took 1943 and decided to re-do all the 1942 maps.

very unlikely but one can hope...

Comment

iwo jima, coral sea, omaha beach, bocage, and maybe wake island in rush. i would pay full price for just those maps.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
            i'm still hoping they took 1943 and decided to re-do all the 1942 maps.

very unlikely but one can hope...
            I'd just like to see BF1943 on PC period. I agree with what someone said in another topic, that they should just release it as a BC2 expansion. I want airplanes dammit!

But I'm wondering if the Frostbite 2.0 engine is capable of handling a map the size of El Alamein or Gazala. Is the Guadalcanal in BF1943 the same size as that of BF1942?

Edit: Actually, looks like BF1943 for PC is about as likely as Duke Nukem Forever:

Comment

Originally posted by WolfAlmighty

But I'm wondering if the Frostbite 2.0 engine is capable of handling a map the size of El Alamein or Gazala. Is the Guadalcanal in BF1943 the same size as that of BF1942?
              I dont think current engine would be able do that also, we would need frostbite 4.0 or something

Comment

Working...
              X