Horrible Lighting on Nelson Bay Conquest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horrible Lighting on Nelson Bay Conquest

I cba relinking the images and such so take a look there and reply there if you want.

How badly can you port a game to a new game mode... (and to a new light setting too but still...)

Re: Horrible Lighting on Nelson Bay Conquest

Wow, it seems they did to this map the same they did to Atacama Desert RUSH. Very poor lighting, to the point it almost hurts your eyes.

Comment

everything they release needs a new patch to fix...

Comment

Do you really think they have different weapon textures for just one night map?

I think the lighting is just very harsh and bright on the map. Dunno how the lighting in the game works but maybe there's less fill light so the shadows look darker then on other maps. Like if you look at some of the buildings they look very dark until you zoom in and the HDR makes it brighter.

Comment

Originally posted by L-iNC
          Do you really think they have different weapon textures for just one night map?

I think the lighting is just very harsh and bright on the map. Dunno how the lighting in the game works but maybe there's less fill light so the shadows look darker then on other maps. Like if you look at some of the buildings they look very dark until you zoom in and the HDR makes it brighter.
          Well if is doesn't then there is something severely wrong with the sun on Nelson Bay Conquest. Take an RPG out and look directly at the point of light (sun), it genuinely goes pitch black...

Comment

Try using the mg36 on that map

Comment

I agree there's something wrong with the lighting. Just checked and the brightness when zooming with sniper(=all?) rifle is just way too much.

As for the skins, looks pretty same to me between white pass(=overcast) and nelson bay(=sunny).

Comment

Well I wanted to test the m24 on a sunny map and on nelson bay but the camo's change, so i tried the M1.

I am sorry but there's definitely something wrong with that. The gun is just plain darker. It's ridiculous with a dark gun like the AN-94 or the MG36

Comment

Need sunglasses today for sniping on this map. :lol: I'd find my target, then scope in and try to fire before my eyes hurt. :shakehead:

Comment

Working...
                  X