BC2 vs. MW2: A parady of the "I want an iPhone 4" video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC2 vs. MW2: A parady of the "I want an iPhone 4" video

EvilViking13 posted this parody on the EA UK forums. I found it very amusing. Personal favourites are "is that a map pack?" "are you deaf?" and "excuse me, I will have to go and stand in traffic now"

Source

Re: BC2 vs. MW2: A parady of the "I want an iPhone 4" video

and for those who don't know ..

HTC EVO FTMFW

Comment

Hilarious. The sound is AMAZING in BC2. God it's amazing!! Although sayin that BC2 has 3 map packs is a little sketchy but ok.

Comment

"The BC2 sound is so amazing, you will have nightmares and horror flashbacks, dude, your ears will bleed"

I thought that part was funny, but the rest was boring.

Comment

I don't care.

Comment

I want the wifis

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowX8001
              Hilarious. The sound is AMAZING in BC2. God it's amazing!! Although sayin that BC2 has 3 map packs is a little sketchy but ok.
              FREE, not THREE. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mavrik347
                FREE, not THREE. lol
                Well, that too. Since the only map pack with real new maps is going to be Vietnam with 4 maps that is expected to cost between $10-20 from what I've heard. And it's supposed to come out LONG after everything else is over, early next year or this fall at the earliest.

Comment

It has 3G and the Wifis.

I think .. I think I need to go chop off my own dick now. Yes, I think I will. I don't need my children growing up in a world populated with dipsh!ts like you.

... I want the one with the bigger G.B.s

Comment

I don't care

Comment

I love the original.

"I will go cut my dick off, I don't want my kids growing up in a world full of dip****s like you."

:lol:

Comment

I don't know, I mean modern warfare is a pretty bad azz game besides the camping and stuff but I think they got the infantry combat system a bit more correct then BFBC2.
                        What most BFBC2 player seem to ignore is the fact that Modernwarfare gameplay don't hold you down and limit you like bfbc2.
                        So it aint that bad.

Comment

What I like about BF-BC2 is how you can actually get pinned down and keep fighting back with nobody advancing or retreating, just a nice suppressive shooting spree.

I like when I'm in a really tight spot getting nailed from all corners and slowly picking them off one at a time using cover. Like being behind the big concrete squares and having guys shooting at me from everywhere, and I slowly pick em off from right to left.

In Call of Duty, you never get that feeling. A gun battle never lasts more than a few seconds between two players.

Comment

Originally posted by -Shifty-
                            What I like about BF-BC2 is how you can actually get pinned down and keep fighting back with nobody advancing or retreating, just a nice suppressive shooting spree.

I like when I'm in a really tight spot getting nailed from all corners and slowly picking them off one at a time using cover. Like being behind the big concrete squares and having guys shooting at me from everywhere, and I slowly pick em off from right to left.

In Call of Duty, you never get that feeling. A gun battle never lasts more than a few seconds between two players.
                            I wish I could do that...

Whenever that situation occurs I get 40mm'd or rocket launcher'd to death!

Comment

The only game I really feel suppressive fire is Red Orchestra, since you die in one-two bullet (unless lucky) and the weapons are really accurate. And in urban environment it's hard to know from where the fire is coming so it's hard to retaliate (and since anti-tank weapons are limited, a machinegunner have far less chance to receive a rocket in his face).

What most BFBC2 player seem to ignore is the fact that Modernwarfare gameplay don't hold you down and limit you like bfbc2.
                              What do you mean exactly by "hold you down and limit you" compared to MW2?

Comment

Working...
                              X